I need to move to dayton for my job. I dont want to rent when I could owning my own place. what is my best options?

Asked by Mattie D, Conroe, TX Tue Mar 12, 2013

First time home buyer and only makes alittle over 20k a yr

Answers

3
Howard Persky, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Tue Mar 12, 2013
#1. Get a pre-approval letter from a lender.
#2. Check for an assistance program to see if there is aid availble for you. Check the website http://www.txhomeprograms.org. There may be grant money or down payment assistance programs that will help you.
#3. Find an agent, in the area, to help you through the process of locating, visiting, and selecting a home for purchase.
Christy Hemp…, , Houston, TX
Tue Mar 12, 2013
Owning a house is always the best option. If you rent you are paying some one eles mortgage and taxs, as well as profit on top. Contact me and we can see if you can get qualiifed for a home loan and go from there.
, ,
Tue Mar 12, 2013
Hi Mattie,
Dayton qualifies for the USDA program, which is 100% financing and the seller can pay up to 6% in closing costs. It's a great program for first time buyers. We offer this program, please call me if you would like more information!

Anna Maria Durr, NMLS 266699, TREC 596662
Codemark Financial
2626 Richmond Ave., Houston, Texas 77098
281-592-0667, anna@codemarkfinancial.com