I need to move out of state

Asked by Gregory Clemenko, Canon City, CO Sun Nov 4, 2012

I live in Florida and like most homes in Florida mine has a sink hole.
Its not a bad one the slab has NO cracks in it.I was wondering how do i go about selling it ? I did not get it fixed.Should I put any money into it or take a wash and just sell it?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Sun Nov 4, 2012
You should have your insurance company complete a ground stability study to determine if the cause is a sinkhole, washout, improper fill, organic decomposition, faullty home foundation or some other cause.
If the cause is covered you should have it remediated. Your insurance, very likely, will cover the cost..

Then proceed with a sale if you like. If you have no insurance, meaning you have no mortgage, be prepared to take a hit.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more