I need to find out info on buying possibility!

Asked by Alexander Marquez, Phoenix, AZ Tue Oct 9, 2012

the address is 6629 n. 27th ave phx az 85017 I understand that it went up for forecloser or some sort of recent sale but I cant seem to find the right info. I was told it went to auction in april 2012? then sold? in 08/2012? I dont get it!! could some one out there help me?

Answers

6
Steffy Hrist…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Nov 8, 2012
Alexander,
Please let me know if you like this location, or you would like to find more distressed triplexes/ fourplexes that will make sense for an investor? I can send you a list of such properties.

Steffy Hristova, MBA, SFR, Realtor®
HomeSmart
Tel: (480) 966-9353 Fax: (602) 507-3703
3131 E. Camelback Rd. #125
Phoenix AZ 85016
Web Reference:  http://www.talktosteffy.com
Grace Adewumi, Agent, SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Sun Nov 4, 2012
Hi Alexander,
I'm wondering if you have been helped regarding your question above. If you are still interested in townhouse for sale in the 85017, I just put two on the market two days ago. Please call or email me if I can help.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One group
602-769-0890
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
http://www.house2buyorsell.com
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Can you please confirm the address so that I can do additional research? Thanks!
Melissa Schw…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Oct 9, 2012
Okay -- I believe you are looking at the Loma Linda Condominium complex. The address is not accurate but you are close! 6627 N 27th Ave. But there appear to be unit numbers on them. There is currently one available at 6631 N 27th Ave is for sale for $28500. When you are looking at condos, there can be limited information on search engines if the Unit numbers are not included by the REALTORS or allowed in the Search engines! so you may be seeing several properties located at 'the address' but since you are not seeing the distinction between Unit 1, 2, 3, or 4 you may see one auctioned, one sold etc at different dates and for different prices.

hope that helps.
Mike Cave, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Tue Oct 9, 2012
SAINT ANDREWS INDIAN MISSION still owns it.
Melissa Schw…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Oct 9, 2012
That specific address is not pulling up in the Maricopa County tax records. Is that a part of a duplex or are you sure that is the correct address?