Jenspencer4, Home Buyer in Manteno, IL

I need to find house comparibles for Manteno IL. I need to know how much houses in the Manteno area have sold for latley

Asked by Jenspencer4, Manteno, IL Thu Jan 21, 2010

Answers

4
randallsalau, Home Buyer, Manteno, IL
Fri Oct 26, 2012
Don't rely on this site to tell you how much houses are selling for in Manteno. Don't rely on Zillow either. Both inflate the prices for some reason. The only truthful site is Redfin. Seriously, look up 'recently sold houses in Manteno' on a search engine, then compare prices from Redfin with these sites. It's ridiculous.
Good luck with that. You will be lucky to pay for a home in Manteno based on the Redfin estimates. Redfin does comparisons on foreclosures. Also, the housing market has went up 11% and climbing. Prices you see now won't go much lower than they currently are .

I live in Manteno and it is an awesome town to live in. Very little crime and most homes are well kept.
Flag Tue Jun 11, 2013
Anna, Home Buyer, Manteno, IL
Fri Oct 21, 2011
I don't have a specific answer to your question but I will tell you Manteno is a great place to live. Close to 57 so you have easy access to Chicago and Bradley/Bourbonnais, but with a great small town feel. I live at Maple Valley Senior park and it's wonderful!!!
Susan LeBuhn, Agent, Lawrenceville, IL
Thu Jan 21, 2010
Hi Jen, I work in the Manteno market. I would be glad to give you home compariables. The comparisons will vary based on size of home, condition (fair, good, like new), Number of bedrooms and baths, basement or crawl, style (ranch, split-level, 2 story), garage size, year built, and location. I would be glad to give you comparisons. My direct email is: susan@k3metro.com
Tim Ireland, , New Lenox, IL
Thu Jan 21, 2010
If you like, you can email me at tim@timireland.com with the property details and address that you need ocmparables for and I can email them to you.