I need to find an agent with VA loan experience in the Chula Vista area. My husband and I are first time home buyers.

Asked by First/time/home/buyer, Chula Vista, CA Sat May 26, 2012

VA loan

Answers

10
David Carden…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Good afternoon. My name is David Cardenas, I am a Chula Vista based agent, with a background in mortgage finance (over 12 years), specializing in government financing (FHA & VA), and recently switching my focus to real estate in 2011. I can help answer any questions you might have regarding VA financing and the overall process purchasing a home using a VA mortgage. Please feel free to contact me directly, if I can be of any service to you. Thank you in advance. 619-549-0173 cell
Cory La Scala, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sat May 26, 2012
Hi There,

I work mostly with FHA and VA loans in this market, and about half of my clientele are first time home buyers, and many Military in the Chula Vista area because of the quality of homes there and location. VA loans aren't as complicated as you might think. The trick is to get a good lender that can close them in 30 days or less, who doesn't need 45 days. And a good lender will make all of the VA paperwork easy for you. I work with the best.

Don't hesitate to call or email me anytime.

Warm Regards,

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty
619-825-6421
Maria Esparza, , Chula Vista, CA
Sat May 26, 2012
Most of my Clients are from Chula Vista. I used to be associated with Community Housing Works and taught the 1st time homebuyer class. So, yes I have plenty of experience here. As far as VA experience, I get to work with military families all the time. I have a mortgage broker who specializes in VA loans that I work closely with if you need help there too. I'd be happy to assist you with your Real estate needs.
Thank You
Maria Esparza
Coldwell Banker West
619-203-6244
mariarealtor619@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/mariaesparzacoldwellbankerwest
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Sat May 26, 2012
Contact Joseph Arendsen at joseph@arendsengroup.com. He's a seasoned professional and will be able to asset you. Feel free to log onto our very user friendly websites:

http://www.sandiegorealestatetoday.com
Christopher…, Agent, Chula Vista, CA
Sat May 26, 2012
I live and work in Chula Vista and work with VA buyers continuously, I will send you references of current and past VA clients so that you can see how I go beyond the call of duty for my clients. You can email me at camir25@yahoo.com or call me directly at 619-395-7100 and I will send you my testimonials to you.

V/R
Chris Mirelez
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sat May 26, 2012
In case you haven't been overwhelmed by the response of agents, I will throw my hat into the right. I've worked extensively with first time home buyers and know Chula Vista well. Have lived in San Diego for 20 years.

There are special things to be concerned about with VA...are you looking for an attached home or single family?

Feel free to give me a call to discuss further.
Barbara Cham…, Agent, Chula Vista, CA
Sat May 26, 2012

I am a local realtor who has worked and lived in Chula Vista for over 13 years now. I work with the Century 21 Award Family and I work very hard to help my clients find the home of their dreams and answer all of their questions so that their home buying process is a smooth purchase and transition.

Being able to purchase a home with a VA loan has many great benefits for the buyer. There are low costs, no mortgage insurance and many protections for the VA buyer. Having a VA loan is a great opportunity especially because a buyer would be able to take advantage of the VA benefits and a market where prices are low and so are interest rates.

It is a great time to consider purchasing a property... If possible I would like the opportunity to meet you in person so that we can go over your home buying needs.

Please feel free to visit my website at http://www.sdhomesrealpro.com or call me at (619) 869-1477.

Thank you for your consideration.

Barbara Chamizo
Dre# 01855738
Century 21 Award
(619) 869-1477
Alexander Ga…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sat May 26, 2012
Good afternoon ! And first off thank you for your service to our country. It's always an honor and privilege working with a military family. Well as you can already guess its extremely important to work with a Realtor who has VA experience. When you mentioned wanting to work with an expirienced VA realtor, it immediately caught my eye because 80% of the buyers that I work with are military family. Coming from a military family myself I know the ropes very well.
Whether I win your business or not I would still love to share some insightful facts about the VA loan that I think are good to know.
Overall, the most significant benefit of a VA loan is the borrower’s ability to purchase with no money down. Apart from the government’s UDSA’s Rural Development home loan and Fannie Mae’s Home Path, it’s all but impossible to find a lending option today that provides borrowers with 100 percent financing.
VA loans also come with less stringent underwriting standards and requirements than conventional loans. In fact, about 80 percent of VA borrowers could not have qualified for a conventional loan. These loans also come with no private mortgage insurance (PMI), a monthly expense that conventional borrowers are required to pay unless they put down at least 20 percent of the loan amount.
All in all, VA loan is a fantastic option! And I would love to sit down with you guys to discuss your options and benefits in more detail. You can review my testimonials directly on my website at http://www.RealtorAlexGarcia.com or call me directly at 619-520-6402. I looking forward to helping you guys and making this dream a reality! :). -Alexander Garcia.
Jim Teak Ii, , San Diego County, CA
Sat May 26, 2012
Easy--My Specialty--Call Me & Save Money On You Closing Costs Too--% Rates Are The Lowest Too--I Do Have Your Home Waiting For YOU!~
http://www.JimTeak.com
Roger Ma, Agent, Chula Vista, CA
Sat May 26, 2012
Hello!

I specialize in working with VA homebuyers in Chula Vista! I live in Chula Vista and my office is here as well. Coldwell Banker West is Southbay's largest real estate company. You're in good hands. I'm extremely responsive and quick, as you can see I'm the first person to respond to your post.

I know there are a lot of Realtors out there for you to choose from. So confusing! So how do you choose the right person to help you? Easy. Make sure you look at everyone's resume and choose the most qualified person to help you! Email me and I'll be happy to send you my resume and client testimonials for you to review. Find out why it's worth your while to work with someone with 8 years of full-time experience at your service and many many happy clients!

In addition to being the top ranking buyer's agent in my company, I'm the only agent with a Performance Guarantee! I guarantee that I'll find exactly the home you want, and get your offer accepted at the price you want! And I guarantee that I'll get the job done within the timeframe of your choice! You need me to find a home in 2 weeks? Done! 1 month? Done! You tell me when, and I'll get it done, GUARANTEED! Call me for more details!

Call me at 619-254-0466! Or visit my website at http://www.rogerma.com

Roger Ma
VA Homebuyer Specialist
Coldwell Banker West
Hablo Espanol
Top Rank Buyer's Agent
Top Rank Nationwide Agent
San Diego Magazine 5 Star Realtor
Client Satisfaction Award Winner
Fax: 619-754-4508
DRE License #01392571

To see all homes for sale, visit: http://www.rogerma.com