I need to find a loan ASAP my middle scores is 520,539 and my high score is 620. I need a loan now in Charlotte,NC

Asked by Yahoo, Charlotte, NC Mon Jan 2, 2012

Answers

173
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sun Jun 14, 2015
Have you looked into an FHA loan? You just need a 580 credit score to qualify with some lenders. Check out a site like The Lenders Network, they've helped a few clients of mine get approved with scores in the low 600s. Good luck!
Do you need a Personal/Business loan without stress and quick approval today?info@globalfundingsolution.net
Flag Yesterday at 12:48am
Hello my name is Joe John from new york,USA.i want to let you all know that there are a lot of scams on the internet trying to get our money and not giving us what we ask for, i was financially down few months ago,i was desperately in need of a loan because of my bills and some other things, i almost gave up on my hope,someone directed me to MR KRZYSZTOF MARIUSZ, who lend me a loan of $90,000 under five days. So for those that are out here like me, if you are in need of any kind of a loan just contact him now via TREVORINVESTMENTSLTD@OUTLOOK.COM. I'm saying all of these because of the hell I went through in the hands of online scammers. Please once you get your loan from MR KRZYSZTOF MARIUSZ via: TREVORINVESTMENTSLTD@OUTLOOK.COM, also let others know, your friends and relatives in need of loan or investments. Mr Joseph Tyler is a blessing that God sent to me after all my relations couldn't help me. May God continue to bless him.
Flag Fri Jul 15, 2016
We offer personal and business loan without collateral at 3% interest within a period of one year to 30 years of maturity, of 10,000 pounds, $ 50,000.00 for 80 million €.
Your Name:Loan Amount:Loan Duration:Valid Cell Phone Number:Email Address
Email only via larrymorganhelps@yahoo.com
Flag Sun May 29, 2016
Good day everyone. I am Johnson Cilva, a citizen of Georgia USA, I will love to share this great testimony that took place in my life for everyone to know it and be partaker of it that is why I always place it on answer, I want to thank ( Mr Kelly Donald ) for his kindness upon my family. Just a few months Back, I was in search of a loan of $75,000.00 as I was running out of money for my business and i could not pay my bills anymore. I was scammed $8,500 and I decided not to get involve in such business again I never knew that a real lender like ( Kelly Donald Company ) still exist on internet and on earth here. until a Friend of mine introduced me to ( kellyloanfunds001@gmail.com ) due to my appearance and doings. At first I told him I was not interested in any loan deal anymore then he assure me that ( Mr Rathan Charod ) is a genuine lender, though i never believed him, I made a trial and I am glad i did, I was given a loan amount of
$75,000.00, by this Company ( Kelly Donald Loan C
Flag Wed Dec 9, 2015
TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN TO PAY MY BILLS

My name is Elsa Holloway. I live in USA California and i am a very happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them.They gave happiness and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as a widow with 2 kids I meant this honest and GOD fearing loan lending company online that helped me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, They are indeed GOD fearing People, A reputable loan company.

I am very happy i got loan from Spain today.
If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Mrs, Elsa Holloway you to them.
contact via E_mail: rodneyloan.investmentplc@yahoo.com
Flag Wed Dec 2, 2015
Hello, Do you need an urgent loan to pay your bills or start a company, we offer loan at a very reasonable rate, if you are interested, please contact us on our E-mail: via Kind Regards, Maureen Hawkins Liberty Credit Finance
Flag Tue Nov 10, 2015
Flag Tue Nov 10, 2015
Mortgagephil, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Wow.....you have attracted two types of individuals. 1. People trying to get you to call "individuals" who helped them in "USD" funds..... and 2. loan officers who understand how to structure a mortgage application for an Underwriter to review and approve or decline.

Let me be straight up - I am an Underwriter. Go rent an apartment for 1 year. Save up 3.5% of the purchase price of a home you would like to purchase. Do not charge up balances on your credit cards. Pay them each month and pay them downward and - never be late on a bill. Pull your credit report (you get a free credit report annually - just go to the 3 credit bureaus and pull your credit) and dispute any late payments, collection accounts or any derogatory information on your credit that you may feel is incorrect.

Within 12 months you will have cash, you will have a solid rental history of paying on time, your score should go up if you pay on time and reduce your debt on your credit (don't pay it all off and stop using it. Pay it down and continue to use it - but pay it down).

Then - you won't need to deal with anyone but a professional Mortgage Banker or your local Bank or Credit Union. All three (Bankers, Banks and Credit Unions) are credible sources for loans. Avoid smaller brokers and NEVER go to some person based on religious faith or any ridiculous claims. Check the Better Business Bureau if you do go with a company you're not familiar with. And, go onto the nmls website to make 100% sure that the individual you are talking to is a licensed loan offficer

You'll be good to go.
No kidding, haha. Great advice btw, thanks for this!
Flag Mon Nov 30, 2015
Hello everyone,

i am Jennifer Gehret, I reside in Woodlyn Pennsylvania U.S.A and i am a happy woman today, and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for a secured and unsecured loan to his company, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of an urgent loan amount range of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I came across a comments on website where a lady named Courtney Winchester but i never believed these woman though i have been scammed several times by some internet fraud in few months ago, but i still insist and have the faith that this time i will definitely have my loan and i contacted this honest and GOD fearing Man name Ryan Wyatt the (C.E.O) of Calvin Larry Lenders then i was asked to fill in the loan applicant and sign while my loan was under processing later on within 24 hours i received an SMS on my bank that the amount of $250,000.00 has been credited into my bank account because Mr. Ryan Wyatt promise to put a smile on my face after my loan applicant was submitted to him and he never failed he always stand by his word and a so called trustworthy man if you are in need of help from a true and reliable company today please contact via Email: (calvinlarrylenders@gmail.com) he does not no am doing this but i pray god should continue blessing him for the smile he has putting on my face and of that of my family.
Flag Sun Nov 22, 2015
Hello friends am Mrs Nancy a single Mom with two kids from Virginia USA,i want to testify on how i got my Xmas loan from a real and legit loan company after being scammed recently by several Fake Companies who pretend to be Legit loan companies ,i was stuck in a financial situation in October 2015 and needed to pay off bills and also seeking for an Xmas loan ,and all banks declined my credit card ,until i met a friend who i Explained my problems to, and to my superise she told me that she just got a loan from Legit company online called Henry Howard Finance Plc ,that she can introduce me to the company,first i was skeptical in acquiring loan online because of how i was scammed of my hard earned money, so i decided to give it a trial,and i applied for a loan of 150,000.00 US D at 2% interest rate ,and did accordingly what the company asked me to do,and to my greatest superise i got the loan of 150,000.00 USD in my bank account within 24 hours and i said i wont keep this to my self i
Flag Tue Nov 10, 2015
Attn: Loan Offer Apply Now
******************** ******************
A Private Money Lender located in USA and other Europe countries, we offer both personal and investment loans to meet your needs and demands, We also render both secured and unsecured loan services for debt consolidation,unexpected expenses Or home improvement, business, Project and more. Our services is cheap and affordable at the annual interest rate of 2%.

We will send you more details as soon as we receive your loan request.

For more information, fidelityloans247@gmail.com

Attn: Loan Offer Apply Now
******************** ******************
Flag Sat Oct 31, 2015
I am a private lender, I offer loan at 3% this is a legitimate company with honor and difference and we are ready to help you out in any financial problem that you are into. We offer all type of loan so if you are interested in this loan offer kindly contact us on our email: naleekfinancials1@outlook.com
Flag Sun Oct 11, 2015
Hello friends!!! My name is Edith Williams. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 2 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay a lot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 6,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called James John Loan Company and email (Jamesjohn_loanfirm@outlook.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 2 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan a
Flag Wed Jul 8, 2015
Good day Loan Seekers here comes a Solution for your financial problems, I Am Mr. Anthony Lucas a legitimate loan lender that offer loan to the less financial privilege bad credit scores accepted have you been looking for a loan for any purpose do you need a loan to start a business here comes the end of your financial problems our terms and conditions are very simple and the interest rate are considerable we give loans out with a low interest rate of 2%. You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. because you were not born to be a loser i want you to understand the fact that we give out long term and short time loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Mr. Anthony Lucas Loan home and be free from debts Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan any interested client should contact me asap (anthonylucasloanhome@yahoo.com)
Flag Mon May 18, 2015
Good day ladies and gentle men am Mrs Lyn Veronica a God fearing and honest loan lender who can change your life from bad to Good i want you to understand the fact that i give my loans out in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser my terms and conditions are very simple what are you waiting for asap why don’t you try Mrs Lyn Veronica loan company and be free from debts, Any interested clients should contact me Asap via Email: ( lynveronicaloancompany@gmail.com) or Web: (http://lynveronicaloancompany.webs.com/) for further proceeds. Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lyn Veronica

BORROWER’S DATA
1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phon
Flag Fri Apr 3, 2015
I am Campbell Martinez by Name, Today i am giving thanks to God for the things he have done in my life and my family,I was in a critical search of a genuine loan lending company were i can obtain a loan of $400,000.00USD some lender’s that Came to me sheep clothing i never know they where fraud until i was given the terms of their loan and i agreed eventually i was scammed they scammed me of my hard earn money up to two lender’s that scammed me the sum of $13,785.00USD and i thought that all is over that there can never be any other genuine lender until my Wife Friend Mrs Helen Scott the general manager of Cotsat and cotsat company told me that there is a genuine lender that he obtained a loan of $5 Million Dollars At 3% interest rate From that makes him own a private business and a house of his own he Referred me to a company Mr.Terry Green Loan Investment Plc,Email:terrygreenloaninvestment07@hotmail.com Where he obtained the loan of ($5 million Dollars) i told them how referred me to them i applied for a loan of $400,000.00USD after my application and i sent to them the useful information for them to process my loan after 12hours i received a notification From their company that my loan has been approved and processed in the next 4hours my loan of$400,000.00 Dollars was transferred into my account. And i promise them for coming to my rescue i am going to spreed the good news to the entire world ABOUT Mr.Terry Green COMPANY IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD. And tell them, I Campbell Martinez referred you to them and your wish will be fulfill a man of is word Mr.Terry Green.
Flag Tue Mar 17, 2015
Get your Xmas Loan today with our ongoing Bonanza( Borrow a loan today and pay back just 80% of the Loan and get the other as a bonanza from CHRYSLER FINANCE COMPANY PLC. My name is Mr. Chrysler Sands, we help people financially, we offer loan in the range of 5,000 to 10 million euro, dollar, pound, rubies, etc., we offer a loan with an interest rate of 2% for a maximum of 25 years, Contact us through email to apply for a loan and get a bonanza. I look forward to your response Email - chryslerfinance@yahoo.com
Flag Tue Oct 7, 2014
Does your financial institution allow loans to close when accounts are in "dispute" status?

Just curious because I try to avoid having my buyers "dispute" accounts because none of my lenders will allow the loan to close if they are. And since it takes 30 days or so for creditors to comply with FCRA, "disputing" can delay the Closing process.

thanks,
Flag Mon Jan 21, 2013
Isaiah Y., Agent, Rockford, IL
Tue Mar 1, 2016
You need to contact Home Loans For All. We send most of our clients there. They'll be able to find you a lender(s) that can get you your pre approval. They've been a blessing for our clients and we recommend them to everyone.

http://www.homeloansforall.com
Trevor Curran, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Great Neck, NY
Sat Aug 25, 2012
Good afternoon Yahoo,

The state of the economy isn't helping. It's not enough that housing sales are down, property values are declining and mortgage lending is tougher than it's ever been. With the state of this economy, more and more folks face daily challenges due to job loss or reduced incomes. Their credit is suffering as a result. Yet, these same folks still harbor the dream of owning a home.

We see many credit reports with low credit scores (anything less than 620), and often many scores in the 500's. This is BAD credit. If you are one of the folks affected by this terrible economy, you have a low credit score and you have a dream of buying a home, here's some simple advice for you.

It is unlikely you could be approved for mortgage financing

with that credit score at this time.

Beware of any mortgage professionals promising you an approval with such a low score. Wait on buying a home. I recommend you take the time to resolve your credit issues.

First, settle any outstanding debt. If you owe money on collection accounts, charge-offs and/or judgments, make payment arrangements and get these accounts paid promptly.

Next, begin rebuilding your credit. If you have current accounts with good payment histories, or even some previous late-payment-blemishes, make sure you continue to pay those accounts on time. If you do not have any existing credit accounts then you'll need to establish several in order to create a viable credit history.

I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website.

Beware of anyone offering to "repair" your credit! The Federal Trade Commission issued a stern warning last year that such offers are scams. Find more from the FTC HERE.

The best way to buy a home is to have a decent credit history combined with sufficient Income and Assets for a home purchase.

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran
Mary Sanders, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Sep 7, 2016
The Lenders Network found us a lender to approve us with a 595 credit score. I'd check them out.
Hannah Ocker…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Jun 3, 2015
Check out Caliber Home Loans. They have a local office in the Charlotte, NC area and they have many different loan programs to choose from. http://www.caliberhomeloans.com
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Sat Nov 17, 2012
Yahoo,
Please read the guidance provided by Trevor. The guidance is sound and will put you on a path of sustainable financial security.

You must FiX your situation, adhere to sound financial discipline, then buy a home. Suggestions of divine intervention are the oldest of scams.
Global Fundi…, Agent, New York, NY
Yesterday at 12:54am
Pacificloan, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Tue May 16, 2017
Do you need Loan for individual or corporate concern? Then apply now.
All replies should be forwarded to the Company’s
E-mails: pacificloan@usa.com or call +16469488185
mrssandratho…, , San Jose, CA
Tue Apr 25, 2017
Got my loan from San Isidro Multi Co Operation company. So far they are the only company giving out legit loan online. you can be across to the using this email mrssandrathomson.es@hotmail.co.uk
mrssandratho…, , San Jose, CA
Tue Apr 25, 2017
Oscarentrepr…, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Tue Mar 7, 2017
You can be approved for a loan within 2-5 Working days of applying and the loan is fully funded within 1 business day after approval
mrssandratho…, , San Jose, CA
Sun Mar 5, 2017
I work under San Isidro Multi Co operation Loan Lending Company, we render Individuals & Companies in need of loan to Grow Business Enterprise or Settle Debt .Write back to us if you have not yet received your loan we can help. For more info,write directly to us or visit our website.

Website:http://quicklinkbranch.com/SanIsidrolenderparish/
Email: mrssandrathomson.es@hotmail.co.uk

I await your prompt response, I will be glad to assist you...

Regard
San Isidro multi co operation
mrssandratho…, , San Jose, CA
Sun Mar 5, 2017

Regard
San Isidro multi co operation
Alo.bolton, Home Buyer, San Diego, CA
Tue Feb 21, 2017
kiva is an international nonprofit,
founded in 2005 and based globally, with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. loans rate is 5.5% interest rate.

WITH NO UPFRONT OR ANY SORT OF PREPAYMENT FOR A LOAN

Mail communication at (kivacorp @ web. de)

Bless up..
Jamescottloa…, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Sun Feb 19, 2017
i neea a loan i am a loan lender
Richard- El…, Other Pro, Augusta, GA
Thu Sep 8, 2016
There are a lot of details left out of your request.
Is this a purchase or refinance?
How soon are you needing to close?
How much of a loan do you need?
What type of documentation are you able to provide?
Prosper Real…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Wed Aug 31, 2016
We send a lot of clients to Home Loans For All. They've been able to get a lot of our clients approved that had bad credit. You can google Home Loans For All or call them at (888) 540-0280
Chandellerad…, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Mon Aug 29, 2016
do you need a loan contact them personally on tinyloanoffer@hotmail.com they are in usa they are legit because l received my loan from them too
Creditingfin…, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Wed Aug 3, 2016
Sir/Madam,

We strive to be your one-stop resources for Loan / financial issues. We are committed to helping you to get your credit back on track, OR get loans or cash that you need. Our loan rate is low as 0.4% and 4.6 % per annum..

What we do is quite simple. After years of research and thorough exclusive relationships with little-known lenders, we are able to guarantee ANYONE a up to $10Million USD with the help of our official bank.Perhaps you need a loan for debt consolidation, home improvements, a new or used car purchase, a new home,investment / business expansion purposes, or even a vacation.We are affiliated with good financial institution who cater especially for people with bad or no credit. We would be glad to fund you.

NOTE: ALL REPLIES SHOULD BE SENT TO creditingfinancialfunding2@gmail.com FOR QUICK RESPONSE

Johnson Forrister
Austinekings…, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Tue Jul 26, 2016
Do you need a loan to pay off your bill or in need of financial help with a loan you can contact us now for a loan if you are serious in getting it surely we will help you out okay @austinekingsloanfirm@outlook.com or through facebook@ austinekingsloanfirm.com
mrssandratho…, , San Jose, CA
Mon Jul 25, 2016
i work under San Isidro Multi Co operation Loan Lending Company. It's a new company right here in Philippines and we have been able to broaden our scope over this few years. we have our head office at Philippines and branch office at USA,Australia and other reserve countries. For info about our company, you can write directly to this listed email. mrssandrathomson.es@hotmail.co.uk / official_isidrolenderparish.plc@gmx.us . Thanks for your time...

Regard

San Isidro multi co operation
Interpolcomp…, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Tue Jun 21, 2016
INTERPOL UPDATE

Dear Online users it has come to the table of Interpol Investigation Unit Africa that a lot of persons have being scammed of their financial benefit and other valuables in a bid to secure or help improve their life financially and was scammed of their money, now is time to fish this online thief's out and compensate back all they have taking from you, report any case of such to us by email or eye witness story email:interpolcompensationunit@live.com

Regards
Gary White
Board Chairman
Johnrobinson…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Tue Apr 26, 2016
loan investment offer

We offer private investment loans to interested customers to help them reach their highest potential and also help our clients invest their funds.

Don't let finance stop you from expanding your business or starting a company. let us help you.

We have clients who have funds and want to invest in other countries and in different sectors so if you are looking for investment loan or business loan,
this is the right place for you. With a low interest rate and negotiable terms, we help you make your dream come through.

Our services:

Business Loan
Investment Loan

Our main aim is to help our client invest their funds in real and viable sectors in your country. If you are interested in investing, we will be glad to help you invest your funds.

Contact Robinson for more details.

DR Robinson
Robinson investment
Email: johnrobinsonloaninvestmentfirm@gmail.com
Harryloanlen…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Fri Mar 25, 2016
Good day,
Are you in need of urgent loan…Do you want to
clear your debt, expansion of business,r personal
loan” you can contact us for your fast and
reliable loan at a low interest rate of 2%, and
affordable repayment plan with good credit
conditions email os: harryloanlending@gmail.com
Devlinloanfi…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sun Mar 6, 2016
Do you need a loan to start up a new line of business
and pay of bills, or you want to start a
new line of business? You can have your dreams come through today. Contact
contact Mr. Johnson Devlin today Via Email: devlinloanfirm@yahoo.com
To get a quick loan
Kindly FILL OUR APPLICATION FORM AND GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
FIRST INFORMATION’S NEEDED ARE:
1. Full names:
2. Address:
3. Country:
4. State:
5. Sex:
6. Age:
7. Marital status:
8. Occupation:
9. Telephone number
10. Amount Needed:
11. Duration:
12. Purpose of loan

regard
Devlinloanfi…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sun Mar 6, 2016
To get a quick loan
FIRST INFORMATION’S NEEDED ARE:
1. Full names:
2. Address:
3. Country:
4. State:
5. Sex:
6. Age:
7. Marital status:
8. Occupation:
9. Telephone number
10. Amount Needed:
11. Duration:
12. Purpose of loan

,,,.,
Devlinloanfi…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sun Mar 6, 2016
To get a quick loan
FIRST INFORMATION’S NEEDED ARE:
1. Full names:
2. Address:
3. Country:
4. State:
5. Sex:
6. Age:
7. Marital status:
8. Occupation:
9. Telephone number
10. Amount Needed:
11. Duration:
12. Purpose of loan
Creditingfin…, Home Buyer, Oakland, CA
Thu Feb 25, 2016
Sir/Madam,

NOTE: ALL REPLIES SHOULD BE SENT TO eco.financeservice022@gmail.com FOR QUICK RESPONSE

Margaret Anderson.
Karenlouise1…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon Dec 14, 2015
TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY (C.C.L.C)

Hello friends!!! My name is Karen Louise. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 2 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 7,280.00USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Claudia Crayton Loan Company and email (claudiacraytonloancompany@yahoo.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 2 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given a loan amount of $50,000.00US Dollars by this great Company (Claudia Crayton Loan Company) managed by Mrs Claudia Crayton a God fearing woman and here i am today happy because this company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your loan via email: claudiacraytonloancompany@yahoo.com she is kind hearten.

i remain Karen Louise............
Perowtech27, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sun Dec 13, 2015
Hello Everybody, here comes an Affordable Xmas loan Offer that will change
your life forever, TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT A LOAN TO CHANGE THE BROKE LIFE
OF MY FAMILY My name is Mrs Margret McColister. I live in USA Ohio and i am a
happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my
Broke Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking
for loan to Them. They gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of
a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as a widow with 3 kids I
meant this honest and GOD fearing loan lending company online that helped
me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, They are indeed GOD fearing
People, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of loan
and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please
tell them that Mrs, Clency referred you to them. contact via E_mail:
marthaingraminvestments@gmail.com

AFFORDABLE X-MAS LOANS
Karenlouise1…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sun Dec 13, 2015

i remain Karen Louise............
Travelerhapp…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Dec 12, 2015
TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY AS A SINGLE MUM (williaminvestmentslimited@outlook.com )

Hello Everyone, I am Mrs. Happy Traveler a single mom from Texas USA, I'm here to share a great testimony on how i got a loan from WILLIAM INVESTMENTS LIMITED when things were so rough for me and my family when i couldn't up pay my bills, After i lost my husband in an autocrash. I tried getting a loan from my bank and some other credit union i visited but was denied loan access. I had to take my children to live with my parents cause i couldn't take care of the due to my present situation, i was all alone in the street. Until a day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to William Mason a God fearing lender after explaining to her all i've been through. At first i told her that i wasn't ready to take a risk of requesting a loan online, but she assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought i had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me i received a loan of $50,000.00 from (williaminvestmentslimited@outlook.com ) I'm happy today cause my family is reunited thank God i took the risk and applied for the loan. now i own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to God and WILLIAM INVESTMENTS LIMITED for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If currently your'e seeking for a loan assistance, you can reach to their email(williaminvestmentslimited@outlook.com ) once again (williaminvestmentslimited@outlook.com )
Greenlandcap…, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Thu Dec 10, 2015
i am Mr Larry, I reside in Woodlyn Pennsylvania U.S.A and i am a happy woman today, and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for a secured and unsecured loan to his company, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of an urgent loan amount range of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I came across a comments on website where a lady named Courtney Winchester but i never believed these woman though i have been scammed several times by some internet fraud in few months ago, but i still insist and have the faith that this time i will definitely have my loan and i contacted this honest and GOD fearing Man name Ryan Wyatt the (C.E.O) of Calvin Larry Lenders then i was asked to fill in the loan applicant and sign while my loan was under processing later on within 24 hours i received an SMS on my bank that the amount of $250,000.00 has been credited into my bank account because Mr. Ryan Wyatt promise to put a smile on my face after my loan applicant was submitted to him and he never failed he always stand by his word and a so called trustworthy man if you are in need of help from a true and reliable company today please contact via Email: (Larrymorrishelpinvestment@gmail.com) he does not no am doing this but i pray god should continue blessing him for the smile he has putting on my face and of that of my family.
Wed Dec 9, 2015
Testimony On How My Life was Transform through the help of a God-sent Lender.. Hello everyone, I am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Elizabeth Mario did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Mrs Elizabeth via: { elizabethmarioexcelcapital@gmail.com } and be free of internet scams.
Klouise629, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Nov 28, 2015

i remain Karen Louise............
Markzareas, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Fri Nov 27, 2015
Hello everyone, My name is Mark Zareas, I am from the New Jersey, United State, am here to testify of how i got my Xmas loan from Ani Blentley Loan Company (aniblentleyloancompany@yahoo.com) a God fearing and honestlending company after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to Mrs Ani Blentley the C.E.O of Ani Blentley Loan Company who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and she really did as she promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mrs Ani Blentley who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better.All gratitude goes to Mrs Ani Bentley a God sent Loan Lender for giving a meaning to my life when i had lost all hope so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Mrs Ani Blentley on her email address: {aniblentleyloancompany@yahoo.com} for help,she is kind hearten.

I remain Mark Zareas
Markzareas, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sun Nov 22, 2015

I remain Mark Zareas
Jennique00, Home Buyer, Columbus, OH
Sun Nov 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

Markzareas, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Fri Nov 20, 2015

I remain Mark Zareas
Tristar Cred, Home Buyer, West Palm Beach, FL
Thu Nov 19, 2015
Have you looked into repairing your credit? Have you talk to a mortgage broker about Rapid Rescore?The company I work for usually have credit score improvement in days and having their quarterly FREE Credit repair service give away. I used them and very satisfied with the results. My credit score improved around 100 points and a lot of old and incorrect things were removed quickly!The drawing is December 1st. freecreditrepairdrawing.blogspot.com .
I didn't wait for a drawing because their prices are pretty reasonable and I wanted to buy a home soon. You don't have to pay for their service until AFTER the task is completed.
Good luck and i hope this info helps!
Clmentfrankl…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Tue Nov 17, 2015
Good everyone.
My name Mrs,Lisa Bobby, i am from New Yoke USA, i am married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 3 years and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, the took all my money and left me moneyless, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, i lost my job and find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to do anything will loan companies on net anymore, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told her all that happened and she said that she can help me, that she knows a loan company that can help me, that she just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my surprise i got the loan in 24 hours, i could not believe my eyes, i am happy and rich today and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this fraud stars all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for Mr. Robert .M. Karem Email via ; ( robert.karem071@hotmail.com ). he did not know am doing this for him,but i just have to do it because a lost of people are out there who are in need for a loan., they will never fails, your life shall change as mine did.

Thanks and Good Luck
Annminor106, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Wed Nov 4, 2015
Hi, i am Ann Minor from United States of America, i want to testify about a Us Loan company called Danielle Daniels Loan Agency (DDLA) that offer a Business loan as a result of financial breakdown and inability to run the affairs of my Business. So one day, as i was making some re-search on the net, i came in contact with Danielle Daniels website and i read it carefully, so i quickly contacted her for a business loan, so after all the necessary procedures, My requested loan was approved and transferred to my account. That was how i got a business loan from Danielle Daniels Loan Agency (DDLA).. For any contact and inquiry, you can contact Her Via her email: danielledaniels_us.net@hotmail.com Or contact Her Directly Via Her Website: http://danielledaniels.webs.com/

Thank you Danielle Daniels, May God Continue to Bless you..
Margretmccol…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon Nov 2, 2015
Hello Everyone, I am Mrs Margret McColister a single mom from dudelange in Luxemburg, i will like to share this great testimony on how i
got my loan from Loan Company when we were driven out of our home when i couldn't pay my bills any more,
After been scammed by various companies on line and have been denied a loan by my bank and some other credit union i
visited. my children were taken by the foster care, i was all alone in the street. Until a day i shamefully walked into an
old school mate who introduced me to Martha Ingram Loan Firm At first i told her that i am not ready to take any risk
of requesting a loan on line any more, but she assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought, due
to my homelessness i took a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me i received a loan of $50,000.00 from
(marthaingraminvestments@gmail.com). Am happy i took the risk and applied for the loan. my kids have been given back to
me and now i own a home and a business of my own. All gratitude goes to Martha Ingram Loan Company for giving a meaning
to my life when i had lost all hope.every one please kindly email marthaingraminvestments@gmail.com or marthaingramloanfirm@yahoo.com for your loan today.
Emilylogan436, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Oct 31, 2015
Hello Every One, I am Mrs Emily Logan From Texas U.S.A, I
quickly want to use this medium to shear a testimony on
how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who
have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being
poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and
wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so
many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was
scammed the sum of $5,200 i became so desperate in
getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not
add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine
who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the
issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called
Mr DAVID REYNOLDS who is the C.E.O of
MRDAVIDREYNOLDSINVESTMENTLIMITED@HOTMAIL.COM
So i applied for a loan sum of(320,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the
was approved easily without stress and all the preparations
where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than
two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank so i want
to advice any one in need of a loan to quickly contact him
via: (mrdavidreynoldsinvestmentlimited@hotmail.com) he does not
know am doing this i pray that God will bless him for the
good things he has done in my life.
Emilylogan436, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Oct 31, 2015
Mr DAVID REYNOLDS who is the C.E.O of
good things he has done in my life.
Emilylogan436, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Oct 31, 2015
Mr DAVID REYNOLDS who is the C.E.O of
good things he has done in my life.
Henryhaward6…, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Fri Oct 30, 2015
Good-Day I am Henry Howard,C.E.O of A reputable & accredited loan Company who gives life time opportunity loans. We give out all kinds of LOAN in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Investment Loan, Debt Consolidation, And MORE. Have you been rejected by banks and other financial agencies? Do you need a consolidation loan or a mortgage? Search no more as we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past. We loan funds out to individuals & company in need of financial assistance at a rate of 2%. No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary assistance and we will be glad to offer you a loan, So if interested in acquiring a loan of any kind email us today at: (henryhowardfinanceplc@hotmail.com) or (henryhowardinvestmentslimited@yahoo.com)to apply for a loan now.
Thanks....
Chandlerj260, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Oct 24, 2015
TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY (L.V.L.C)

Hello friends!!! My name is Jeff Chandler. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 4,560,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Lynn Vannessa Loan Company and email (lynnvannessaloancompany01@yahoo.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given a loan amount of $60,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Lynn Vannessa Loan Company} managed by Mrs Lynn Vannessa a God fearing woman and here i am today happy because this company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your loan via email: lynnvannessaloancompany01@yahoo.com she is kind hearten.

i remain Jeff Chandler............
Kelvintrans2…, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Fri Oct 16, 2015
Do you need a fast and urgent loan of 2% interest rate? From a trusted and reliable loan company? Here is your chance to get a loan, contact us via email for your loan now at: (grahamfunds2@gmail.com)
kindly fill out the loan application form below:
Name:
Phone number:
Amount:
country:
email:grahamfunds2@gmail.com

Mr Larry Graham
1 2 3 4