Beverly Simp…, Home Buyer in Pocahontas, AR

I need to find a home with owner financing or rent to own due to divorce issues. How can I find something?

Asked by Beverly Simpson, Pocahontas, AR Wed Jun 3, 2009

Answers

1
Memphis Owne…, , Tennessee
Wed Jun 3, 2009
We offer no-money down loans in Pocahontas. Please call me at 901-672-2413.

I don't advise rent-to-own for a variety of reasons: you'd be committing to buying at today's prices when prices may go down in the future, the seller may keep your deposit money if there's a problem of any kind, there are fewer rent-to-own opportunities so you actually have fewer homes to choose from, and lastly you'd miss out on the $8000 first-time buyer credit.

As for owner financing, the rates are usually higher, you need a down payment usually, and you don't have the benefit of the mortgage being reported on your credit report.

We do offer no-money-down loans backed by the government in Pocahontas-- no down payment, low, fixed interest rate, and no monthly mortgage insurance. Please call me at 901-672-2413.

Thanks!