I need the phone number to find out information about these homes in Monrovia ca. and Duarte ca.

Asked by Cindy, Monrovia, CA Sun Nov 2, 2008

Answers

4
Andy Bencosme, Agent, Sierra Madre, CA
Sat Jun 27, 2009
If you still need this information, I would be happy to assist. Just send me the address in question and I can help. Just click on my name to the right and contact me.
Juan M Cepeda, , Downey, CA
Fri Nov 21, 2008
Cindy
There is no address for us to give the information. I would contact a local realtor and it seems 2 have offered their services. I am in the mortgage side and have been in the industry for 10 years. If you would like to get pre qualified and get loan options feel free to contact me.
Juan Cepeda
Area Sales Manager
jcepeda@milestonemtg.com
Baker & Snid…, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Thu Nov 20, 2008
Hi Cindy,
If you have not already found the information you were seeking, my partner Jerry or I would be happy to help you out. We are both very experienced Realtors and our office is located in Monrovia. You may contact us by calling, Jerry Baker (626) 233-0620 or Connie Snider (626) 253-6392. Additionally, you may also look the properties up by searching on our website http://www.BakerandSnider.com
Marilyn John…, Agent, Monrovia, CA
Sun Nov 2, 2008
Hi Cindy,
Unfortunately, the homes you are looking for did not get posted with your question to Trulia. I've been a full-time, top producing agent selling homes in Monrovia for over 22 years. Feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to provide you the information! I look forward to hearing from you!
Marilyn Johnson, CRS
Dickson Podley Realtors
242 W. Foothill Blvd.
Monrovia, Ca. 91016
626-408-1284