Homebuyer, Home Buyer in 22911

I need recomendation for good home inspector in Charlottesville,VA. The house in build in 1977, so someone who can to detail inspection, includinglead

Asked by Homebuyer, 22911 Mon Mar 29, 2010

lead and asbestos. Also how do we check if there is lead leaching in water pipes. Thanks.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


John Mimms, , Charlottesville, VA
Wed May 19, 2010
Inspector Homes is very good. They are located in Waynesboro, but serve the greater Charlottesville area.
1 vote
Gusalo, Home Buyer, Charlottesville, VA
Sat May 15, 2010
This guy came and spoke to my home-buyer's class. He seemed very professional, experienced and seemed to definitely know what he was talking about. He has some home inspection certifications that seemed important.

His name is John Handloser. john.handloser@pillartopost.com Tel. 434.589.5199
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more