I need my home taken off of Trulia. I bought it 2 1/2 years ago and it's still posted for sale. I want the pics removed too. WHAT CAN I DO???

Asked by Tom Bordelon, Alvin, TX Tue Apr 30, 2013

Answers

3
Trulia Custo…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Fri May 10, 2013
Hello Deb,

Nathan from Trulia here. I apologize for the confusion over your property. I spoke with your listing agent and we reviewed the photos for the property, your agents photos will now be live on the site along with the listing. It is our goal to provide superior customer service, again I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and thank you for notifying us regarding this issue. If you have further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at:

1-888-466-3501 or customerservice@trulia.com
Thank you, Nathan. You are a God send!!!
Flag Fri May 10, 2013
Deb, , Houston, TX
Fri May 10, 2013
Don't bother. I have had so many trulia reps contact me and everyone has a different answer. Just yesterday I got a response saying it seems everything has been resolved. Then this morning I get a message stating trulia needs more information. Now I get this one. I am so sorry for being rude, but I am disgusted in your service. The right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing. You have no business working in such an customer service related industry. I am a customer service specialist for a hospital in Houston and will be using you guys as an example of poor customer service. Suggestion: Study the Studer or Disney approaches to customer service. You have to get some help in order to survive. At the time, Zillow far outshines you. Best of luck in the future.
By the way, Tom & Deb are one in the same. Just at another computer at present.
Flag Fri May 10, 2013
Fri May 10, 2013
Hello Tom,

Nathan from Trulia here! I need some additional information regarding your home in order to make the requested edits. I will contact you directly via e-mail. Thank you!

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 1-888-466-3501 or customerservice@trulia.com