roslynlecky, Home Owner in Baltimore, MD

I need insurance for my Brooklyn rowhouse..

Asked by roslynlecky, Baltimore, MD Sat Sep 8, 2012

Rental property is a 3 bd rowhouse in Brooklyn, Baltimore...Flat roof.looking for $150k in coverage..Need to switch due to increaseing rates..

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kenneth Abra…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Call (410) 727-0800 for a quote.
0 votes
brent mendel…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Bethesda, MD
Sun Sep 9, 2012
i HIGHLY recommend Steven Bender from Creative Insurance Solutions. His service and rates are unlikely to be matched by anyone else. I would at least call and compare with the other names. Hope it helped. His number is 240-290-0051. Tell him I sent you his way.

Brent Mendelson
0 votes
June Piper-B…, Agent, Millersville, MD
Sat Sep 8, 2012
I also own a Brooklyn row house rental and I have my insurance with Service First Insurance, the owner is Renee Stevens and you can reach her at (540) 349-4466. You can also call Jim Craig at Allstate in Federal Hill 410-752-1300 - I have referred many clients to him and they have been happy.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more