I need information on 3 BR 2 BA condos for independent seniors

Asked by Deeann, Louisiana Sun Feb 24, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Megan Manly, Agent, Nashville, TN
Sun Feb 24, 2008
We have a professional designation category called "SRES" (Senior Real Estate Specialist). If you go to the website below, on the right side you can enter areas you are interested in and connect with a senior specialist in that area. I'd highly recommend you start there. You'll find an SRES designee's information quite valuable.
0 votes
Deeann, Home Buyer, Louisiana
Sun Feb 24, 2008
I am looking primarily in the states of eastern Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more