karenpalsson, Home Owner in Grass Valley, CA

I need help with foreclosing on someone I sold land to who has not paid his payments in over a year now>

Asked by karenpalsson, Grass Valley, CA Tue Apr 30, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I would contact a local Title Company to find out how they can assist you with this process. They can give you an idea of cost and how long it will take.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 30, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer