I need help to fix and get credit to purchase a HOME.

Asked by llastra, Miami, FL Fri Aug 16, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

6
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Feb 24, 2014
The most effective way to fixing your credit score is to pay your revolving credit card balance. You may also want to take care of any collections on your credit. After a collection is on your credit there isn't much that can be done in the short run. It is best to pay back any collections as soon as possible. So as time goes on the collection will become more insignificant to your credit score and will help it return to a better score.

Feel free to give us more details on your situation so we can try to better help you.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Brian Nguyen
Sr. Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Aug 21, 2013
"Fixing" your credit to buy a home may not be as easy as many believe, if there are issues in your report like judgements, foreclosures, repossessions, you may be wasting your time and your money paying someone to get rid of them. Make sure you get informed and obtain appropriate credit counseling.
Pablo Torres, Agent, Key Biscayne, FL
Sat Aug 17, 2013

The best recommendation to fixing your credit is paying off the balance. Any collection, judgments, etc.

Feel free to contact me to discuss further.

Pablo Torres, MBA
AF Realty, LLC
786-205-6988
pabtorres@aol.com
http://www.miamibuyproperties.com
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Also, once your credit will be brought to a higher level, we would gladly assist you with obtaining a mortgage on the best financial terms and assist you with purchasing a home.
Please note that all real estate services for our buyers are free.
I would be happy if you can contact me at meg@viviendarealtors.com when you are ready to look for your dream property!
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Good afternoon,

We are working with one of the best credit repair companies in the country.
If you are looking for someone reliable with excellent skills and credentials as well as know-how, who can immediately help you, please contact Sergio Marshall, I am providing all the info below.
We can provide hundreds of testimonials from satisfied customers who received immediate results:

Sergio Marshall
National Consultant
RMCN Credit Services, Inc.

(972) 984-5171 Office
(972) 852-9028 Fax
(888) 469-7372
s.marshall@rmcn.com
http://www.RepairMyCreditNow.com
sergio marshall- White Jacobs and Associates
972-231-0452 ext 109
Flag Wed Dec 4, 2013
Kathrin Rein, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Whats your credit score and what is affecting it?
Do you have a short sale, bankruptcy or foreclosure on it and if yes how long ago did that post on your credit?