I need help locating the right area in Miami Beach

Asked by Gg, Miami Beach, FL Fri Aug 14, 2009

what are the two areas most desirable to have a vacation home in miami beach - priority: 1. safety, 2. beach
access and quality of beaches, and 3 restaurants and nightlife

Answers

8
MS-I, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Fri Oct 9, 2009
Colleen

Welcome to Trulia. You are looking good! People here can use your wisdom!
MS-I, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Fri Oct 9, 2009
Gg

Welcome to Miami beach. Opps. Dinner at S&W costs $100/p. As you know, Miami beach is full of garbage. You will find more cig butts in the sand than the shells. But you know all this - you are from Miami Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALTOR ???????????
Colleen Holl…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Thu Sep 24, 2009
I have lived on the beach, on the bay, and now I live South of 5th, and I highly recommend the South of 5th area for all your requirements. It's the quietest and safest area in South Beach, with easy, uncrowded beach access. There are many restaurants ranging from Big Pink and Monty's (family friendly), to Smith & Wollensky and Joes' Stone Crab (top of the line). You can grab a bus or cab to Lincoln Road for shopping, or walk to Ocean Drive and the nightlife.

Colleen Holloway, Lic. Realtor
Howard Chase Real Estate LLC

305/807.7371
Wenceslao Fe…, , 33130
Mon Sep 21, 2009
Almost forgot...check out this cool website so you can corroborate my claims about South Beach being one of the best places nationwide to walk.

Just click on this URL: http://www.walkscore.com/get-score.php?street=miami+beach%2C+fl
Wenceslao Fe…, , 33130
Mon Sep 21, 2009
Well, this is an excellent question, Gg. But to answer more specifically, I for one would need to know how often do you plan to use your vacation home and how many days each visit? Would you want to keep it vacant waiting for you each time or would you like it rented while you're away?

In short, there are several points to go over before I could give you my two cents. We have a number of buildings (not many), that allow short-term rentals (fewer still on a month-to-month basis), others can place your unit in a rental program and these few would be located right on the beach (just an elevator ride away from the beach and the Atlantic Ocean), close enough (yet far enough) to South Beach (one of the hottest destinations in the world and certainly, in Florida), that you could even walk (almost like walking through the Vegas Strip), to the most exciting clubs and restaurants South Beach has to offer and safely walk back or catch a cab home.

To find out more, just visit my website or write for more information or a completely complementary, no obligation consultation.
Greg, , Miami Beach, FL
Tue Aug 18, 2009
Living right off of Lincoln Road as I do. I would suggest one of the secure gated buildings such as 1750 James; it was built in 1970 but the maintenance fee is low, 2 blocks from the beach and the you are in walking distance to Lincoln Rd for restaurants and nightlife. Let me know how I can be of assistance.
Diane Loveri…, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Fri Aug 14, 2009
Hi Gg,

There are several parts of Miami Beach that fit your criteria and are very nice - south of fifth (SoFi) as an example - but I would need to know more information to help you narrow things down. Are you looking for a condo or single family home, do you want to be able to rent it out when you are not in town, what is your price range, etc.

If you'd like to send me an email I'd be happy to help you narrow things down a bit. Thanks!

Diane Loveridge
Majestic Properties
(786) 210-3449
dloveridge@majesticproperties.com
Barbara Saew…, , Coral Gables, FL
Fri Aug 14, 2009
HI
there are many areas in Miami Beach that suit your search criteria. Please give us a call , We would be happy to help.
Mercedes Saewitz
M Group@EWM
305-607-2600
Broker Associate
Web Reference:  http://www.mgroupmiami.com