Asked by Sam, Bay Street Viaduct Area, Savannah, GA • Tue Jul 6, 2010
I'm using two avenues to pick a real estate agent (1) use WoM refererrals from friends, (2) use Trulia to identify the most helpful based on questions answered and referrals provided, and add to the short-list.
My selection approach is the following:
1. Pick five real estate agents for an initial short-list
2. Conduct a background check with the BBB or any other agency if available, and social media sites
3. Have a phone conversation with the five real estate agents (assuming all background checks clear) and obtain client referrals
4. Call and talk to referrals to verify client satisfaction
5. Reduce the short-list to three agents to meet face-to-face
6. Pick one agent based on face-to-face discussions
Real Estate in San Francisco
Popular Categories in Mission
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!