Vida Sarubbi, Renter in Euclid, OH

I need help finding a house for rent in euclid , ohio with dryer and washers at a resonable price 800 is the max , can you help me?

Asked by Vida Sarubbi, Euclid, OH Thu Nov 29, 2012

Answers

4
jennifer_kut…, Home Buyer, Cleveland, OH
Fri May 17, 2013
Wondering if you found a house to rent yet?? We are renting our house.
stronsg, Home Buyer, Euclid, OH
Mon Mar 11, 2013
If you are still looking I have a house in Euclid near the lake.
Let me know Greg
I am looking to rent a house in Euclid, and I have been searching for a while now. I need and want to stay in the Euclid area for a couple of different reasons. I like the area, my daughter attends school in the area and it is close to my job. Can you please email me if your property is still available. d_ben2001@yahoo.com
Flag Fri Mar 15, 2013
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Our house is currently up for sale in Euclid. We looked into renting our house, however they say to rent your house out you must be a landlord for 1 year first. Since we do not own another property and have not been landlords, it looks like we have to sell vs. rent, which is disappointing. Let me know if you want to buy, Mortgage would most likely be lower then $800.00, we currently pay less then that now.
MK, Both Buyer And Seller, Euclid, OH
Sun Dec 9, 2012
What timeframe are you looking at begin renting in Euclid? We are currently looking to buy a new home and may put our 3 bedroom ranch up for rent in a few months.