I need an excellent real estate agent in the Flushing/Kew Gardens Hills area. looking to purchase a 2 - 3 bedroom condo or house

Asked by Catheline Kersh, Queens, NY Mon Feb 4, 2013

Answers

16
Yael Shanee, Agent, Kew Garden, NY
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Hello Catherine,

I am specializing in the areas you are looking to purchase your home.

I can offer wealth of knowledge and servicess to assist you with your real estate needs. I also have the latest technology and resources to get byou the most updated information in today's market.

Feel free to contact me,

Yael Shanee
Exit Kingdom Realty, Forest Hills
917-705-3717
Hi Yael,
Please contact me at 347-247-4915. We are looking to buy a low rise Condo or a house 2 or more bedrooms. We have been pre-approved already for a loan.
Thank You
Cathy Kersh
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013
Maureen Mizu…, Agent, Ozone Park, NY
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Dear Catherine:
As one of my colleagues stated there is a huge difference between buying a house and buying a condo. Isuggest that you interview a few Realtors and decide which one will work withand for you the best. Then you and that Realtor really need to discuss the various considerations involved in making this very important decision. Finaces, property considerations, neighborhoods, lifestyle choices, projected lenght of time living at the location in the property you pick at this time. Once all of that is weighed and measured, then it's time to go shopping and at that a whole other list of considerations has to be taken into effect. At the top of the list of financial considerations is whether yu will paying cash or financing the purchase of a property. You must get pre approved by a mortgage bank if you need financing early on. This will go along way in deciding if you will buy a home or a condo right up front.
I am a full service agent and can provide you with excellent people and resources to aid you in your journey. I have lots of experience and technology available for you to utilize as well.
Maureen Mizuno
Exit Realty Central
(917)443-9880
email:maureenatexit@gmail.com
Martina Ryan, Agent, Bayside, NY
Thu Feb 7, 2013
Email me your contact information & I will find you a suitable property.
Abdul Nasher, , Queens, NY
Tue Feb 5, 2013
I'm straight forward just call me
718-501-4779
Abdul Nasher, , Queens, NY
Tue Feb 5, 2013
I'm straight forward just call me
718-501-4779
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Mrs. Kersh
I will put my experience, motivation and upbeat attitude
to work for you.But these things can not be done alone.
With your help and working together I am confident that
we would make a great team.If you have any questions
or thoughts, I will be delighted to hear from you.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Mr. Delacruz,
Can you email me some listing of Condos, Foreclosure homes and Co-ops. 2 or 3 bedroom and our max budget is $180,000.00 and yes we have been pre-approved for a loan. We have the 20% down payment as well. We are looking to move before June. My email address is cs3820@yahoo.com. I look forward to your email.
Thank You
Catheline Kersh
Flag Tue Feb 5, 2013
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Before you look for a realtor you should contact the Neighborhood Housing Services group (a non profit) for home ownership classes. There is a big difference in price and responsibilities between a condo and house. The classes will educate you on the differences and the responsibilities of home ownership.
Thank You
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013
Abdul Nasher, , Queens, NY
Mon Feb 4, 2013
I'll be happy to help you with your
Request. Please call me @
718-501-4779.
Jacques Ambr…, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Mon Feb 4, 2013
I actually have a house in Kew Garden Hills at the moment if you are interested. It's on 71st Ave. Let me know if you would like to see it.

Jacques Ambron CRB SFR CBR BPOR
Broker
Madeleine Realty Ltd.
108-23 Ascan Ave
Forest Hills, NY 11375
My budget is $200,000.00 is this house that much? if so you can contact me at 347-247-4915.
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013
Arlene Conti, Agent, Howard Beach, NY
Mon Feb 4, 2013
My name is Arlene Conti with Connexion 1 Real Estate. 917-836-4559. Please call me. I'd be happy to help you.
Tracy Santro…, Agent, Cary, NC
Mon Feb 4, 2013
I would look at the profiles and experience of the Realtors online and then choose a few to interview. Then choose the one you feel comfortable with to get the job done.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Ask people you may know for referrals, or contact and interview in person a few agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
james turano, Agent, MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY
Mon Feb 4, 2013
one more thing Catherine do use an agent with experience in the area you want to purchase in. They will have more selections for you!
james turano, Agent, MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Condo is simple to find, and more affordable than a 1 family home.
Know specifics of the areas you want, attain a list of whats available, do the leg work and shop and compare. When you see something you may possibly bid on, ask your agent to provide you with recent sales in the same community as a guideline.
Michael Rich…, , New York, NY
Mon Feb 4, 2013
HI Catherine,

I service the Flushing, Kew Gardens, Kew Gardens Hills and Forest Hills areas and I am more than willing to help you. Please contact me so we can discuss what you need and want further.

Michael Richman
Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
KIAN Realty
450 7th Avenue Suite 1501
New York, NY 10123
212-757-8268 x220
917-991-2528
Email mrichman@kianrealtynyc.com
james turano, Agent, MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY
Mon Feb 4, 2013
State whether you are looking for a Cp-p, or a Condo please, with an affordable purchasing price range for yourself. Hopefully you were already pre-appaoved, which makes it easier for you to shop for that exact place you want. The rest is easy and if you purchase now while rates are very attractive, you will have much less competition in the cold weather than in Spring time.
Jim in my post i said condo or house. I do not want a co-op. I was pre-approved already for a loan.
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013