Marney, Home Buyer in Ypsilanti, MI

I need an agent that knows the Ypsilanti, Mi market and is willing to work with a first time buyer!!! HELP,

Asked by Marney, Ypsilanti, MI Sat Sep 24, 2011

Answers

5
David Wallner, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Sun Sep 25, 2011
Hi Marney,

I enjoy working with first time buyers because I have lots of patience and I love educating my clients about the real estate process as they are going through their search for a home. I would ask that you read some of the testimonials on my web site to get a feel for my approach. I work in the Ypsilanti area and have had many satisfied buyers of homes in that region over the past eleven years.

David Wallner
Prudential Snyder and Company, Realtors
734 649-2710
Web Reference:  http://davidwallner.com
Tyler Weston, , Ypsilanti, MI
Sun Sep 25, 2011
Hello Marney, not only am I willing to work with a first time homebuyer, it is actually what I do best. When I bought my home in Ypsilanti a little over two years ago I had a realtor that did a very poor job listing to my needs and helping me through the process.

Good news is, this experience made me want to be a realtor, and inspires me to help other first time homebuyers like yourself. If you are looking for somebody that can really empathise with you and listen to your needs you have found him.

Please feel free to look me up on the web "Ypsi Real Estate Guy" for more info or......

Please feel free to give me a call at 734-657-3439 or email me at tweston@surovell.com

Here is what one of my clients had to say about me recently

"Tyler is an amazing real estate agent! He is constantly sending me new houses to look at and whenever my boyfriend and I want to see one, he drops whatever he is doing to go and show us. We will never work with anyone else and can only hope that in 15 years when we want to sell and buy again that Tyler is still in real estate.
Thank you Tyler!! :) "

Hope I can help - Tyler
Pat Mueller, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Wed Oct 23, 2013
I understand that some agents are unwilling to work with a first time buyer because the price point is normally lower than the average sale price. Agents work on a straight commission with no reimbursement of any kind for expenses like gasoline, auto, and so on. Also, first time buyers generally do not have the means to act quickly in a fast paced market. Here is how I solve many of those problems:

1). educate the buyer in the beginning.
2). counsel the buyer daily including the financing options.
3). insist that the buyer is pre-approved for an appropriate loan.
4). insist that the buyer cooperate fully with the lender and commit to timeliness.
5). we only work with the most desirable properties for the desired outcome.
6). money is not a motivator for me, the end result is my motivator.
Renee Badall, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Hi Marney,

I know the Ypsilanti Market and absolutely love working with first-time buyers. There is a lot to learn, but my philosophy is one of education. I believe that an informed buyer is a powerful buyer. It is essential in order for you to buy the home that is best for you (not the realtor)! Please visit my website (link below) to see how I work with Buyers.
Lori Ann Fis…, Agent, Oxford, MI
Sat Sep 24, 2011
I would be happy to help you - feel free to contact me directly and let me know what you are looking for.