Home Buying in Kansas City>Question Details

iversonhof, Renter in Kansas City, MO

I need a realtor for a rental house possibly or buying a house in kansas city relocating from jacksonville, nc

Asked by iversonhof, Kansas City, MO Thu Jan 10, 2013

Answers

11
It can be difficult to find a qualified real estate agent with experience with investors or finding good deals on rental property below market. We have such agents in our group, and agents are welcome to join our group as well. It is FREE to join! http://www.meetup.com/KC-Real-Estate-Investing-Foreclosures-More/
I am looking to get out of a rental lease in Parkville, Mo area.
Hi Amanda, if you still have your property for sale, I am a buyer! Please contact me, thank you, Mark 832-766-6997
Flag Tue Mar 5, 2013
Well welcome to KC! I would love to help you become acquainted with the area and assist in the home buying process.
As to the rental, I am well connected in the investor arena and I am sure I can help with that too!
Amanda
913.707.0431
Happy Home Hunting!!!!!
Have you located an agent to work with yet? I have both MO & KS licences & we can look anywhere in the area. Thx Joe Robison 816.941.0222
Contact me, I'd like to assess your current situation. We'll talk about must haves, don't wants and your budget situation. This way we can find exactly what fits you perfectly.
jrobison@movewithplatinum.com -- 816.941.0222. Thank you for your time, Joe Robison
You as a buyer, need proper representation! I'm a buyers agent. I specialize in all types of buyers and can give you neighborhood, valuation and area crime reports. There is a complete process to go through as a buyer and having great knowledge is the biggest one of all!

Feel free to contact me and I'll get you started in the right direction. If your credit needs work, I can recommed who to talk with, inform you about lease purchase while you're working on credit and such.

816-896-7120
What kind of home will you be needing? i.e. size, bedrooms, style, etc. What area of the city do you want to live, relative to work or schools? Give me a call at 913-707-3800 and I will be glad to asisst you with your seach for a rental or purchase. I look foward to hearing from you.
Steve Hulme
I would be more than happy to help you in your search in the Kansas City area! Please call me (816)506-8147 and we can discuss what your need might be. We have a terrific search program that will allow you to view all available properties in the area!

Looking forward to working with you!

http://www.tiffanyallen.kansascityhomes.com
We would be glad to help you find your new home in the Kansas City area. Our direct line is 913-754-3106. Thank you and we hope to meet with you soon.
I would be happy to show you any home & assist you in finding a rental. Please call me anytime at 816-863-7797. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
I'd love to be of some assistance to you. Please give me a call tomorrow at
816-589-5337 or visit my website and submit your info so I have a way to contact you. In the meantime feel free to view some houses.
http://Www.northlandhomedeals.kwrealty.com