I need a real estate property attorney

Asked by Greg Chan, Montebello, CA Tue Jul 3, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dan, , Alhambra, CA
Sat Jul 7, 2012
I recommend speaking with people you know to see if they know, have experience with, and trust a particular real estate attorney.

If you do not, the Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA) has a lawyer referral service. See:

LACBA also has certain lawyer service projects that may be helpful.

Regardless of who you are referred to, always check their bar record with the California Bar. Make sure that person is licensed, the address files match, and that their law license is current. All are details available on the profile for each attorney licensed in California.

Example: http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/37100
0 votes
Camelia Vera, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Tue Jul 3, 2012
Call the Law Firm of AFRCT
You can ask for Richard Rasmussen or any lawyer there can help you as they specialize in Real Estate Law.
199 S. Los Robles, Suite 600, Pasadena, CA 91101

Best Wishes!

Camelia Vera, DRE 01871575
Coldwell Banker George Realty
0 votes
Jessica Acker, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Tue Jul 3, 2012
Hi Greg,

Contact Gregory Gershuni at Gershuni & Katz. http://www.gershunikatz.com/gregory_gershuni

Practice Area Summary

Asset Purchases & Sales
Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors
Bankruptcy Business Reorganizations
Bankruptcy Litigation
Business Litigation
Business Restructure/Out of Court Workouts
Business Transactions
Commercial Litigation
Commercial Lease Litigation
Commercial Lease Review & Negotiation
Contract Review & Preparation
Real & Personal Property Foreclosures
Real Property Litigation
Real Property Transactions
Trust & Probate Litigation

All the best,

Jessica M. Acker
Wellman Realty Company
Wellman Property Management, Inc.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Alhambra Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more