I need a real estate attorney close to 77029 houston

Asked by Nettie, 77029 Sun Apr 27, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Karen Savage, , Houston, TX
Sun Apr 27, 2008
Nettie…(posted April 27, 2008 at 2:25PM CST SUN)
I’m a local realtor in NW Houston with KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY, and I saw your post asking about real estate attorneys. You didn’t exactly specify what you needed one for, but I looked up the information for you as a courtesy. I wanted to help you in your time of need. Your question on Trulia was, “I need a real estate attorney close to 77029 houston.” Answer: “You can start your search online by going to a national trade association for lawyers, then trickle down to local Houston attorneys, who specialize in real estate law.” If you check out the link below this text, you’ll find what you need. *Just be sure you check out the attorney through the Texas Bar Association for any possible ethics violations or sanctions. I’m also including another valuable link for legal information/articles: http://lawyers.nolo.com. I wish you the best with your move. I'm here to help you anyway I can -- just call or email me: Karen Savage, REALTOR, Keller Williams Realty/North(west)--Hwy 290/FM1960 area near Willowbrook Mall; 8300 FM 1960 West, Suite 310, Houston, TX 77070, direct: 281-813-9769; office: 281-664-8300,x3004; http://www.KarenSavage-Realtor.com. (You got a friend in Texas! We aim to please! Your Greater Houston, Texas source for everything real estate.)
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun Apr 27, 2008
You can google real estate attorney in Houston or contact some of the top brokers they might be able to refer you. However if you purchased a property with a real estate agent involved contact the agent you could fall under their e & o insurance, also if there is problems with title they are liable you may not need an attorney.
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more