I need a house that is offered with either a barn or enough land to build a barn, It seems this is near imposible to find for a reasonable price

Asked by Steve, 07825 Fri Sep 11, 2009

($300K or under) can anyone help in the Hyannis area?

steve

Answers

6
Mark Hansen, Agent, Osterville, MA
Fri Sep 11, 2009
Steve, do you need to stay in Hyannis area, or would you consider Marstons Mills?
ronfloris, Home Seller, Hyannis Port, MA
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Hi Steve My question is How large a barn do you need? Our home is in W. Hyannisport and has a barn/workshop out back. It has electricity and a wood stove. The home is listed on MLS at $269,900. e-mail if you have questions thanks Ron
Bron, Home Buyer, Wellfleet, MA
Sat Sep 12, 2009
Hi Steve. I know that 30 Bakers Pond Rd. in Orleans (listed at 295k) did have 2 acres, though it's now offered with .98. MLS 20907524.
Mark Hansen, Agent, Osterville, MA
Fri Sep 11, 2009
Steve, Give me a call. I have a property in the mid $100k range that would work for you.
Susan Costa, , Westport, MA
Fri Sep 11, 2009
Steve - I am a broker in Westport, MA. There are many properties in Westport, Dartmouth and New Bedford that fit your requirements.

I am a Certified Buyers Agent and would like the opportunity to work with you. Buyer agents work with buyers and are paid through the commission split paid at closing. No cost to you.

If I can help, please give me a call.

AMS Real Estate, Westport, MA 02790 774-264-9117, 774-526-2457
Joe Arnao, Agent, Sanwich, MA
Fri Sep 11, 2009
There are currently seven properties in Barnstable that offer an acre or more. They may allow a barn to be built. One is listed at 299,900.00 that offers over two acres.