Home Buying in Copperhill>Question Details

Tom, Home Buyer in Ellijay, GA

I need a buyers agent for a small property in Copperhill, TN and I can't find a local agent who has the courtesy to answer emails. Can anyone help?

Asked by Tom, Ellijay, GA Mon Oct 7, 2013

I have located a property in Copperhill, TN and have been trying to locate a buyers agent to assist me. This will be a smaller sale and I've already had two agents initially say that they would like to work with me and then refuse to return emails. Are there any realtors licensed in Tennessee who can assist with a smaller sale in Copperhill? I am located in mid-Georgia, so I would need the agent to track down some information for me before I drove up to see the property and hopefully submit an offer. I have tried working with listing agents directly in the past in this area and have not been able to close a deal, as I am at a disadvantage with no representation. Can anyone help who is local to this area?

I'm so sorry that you are having this issue. I would recommend calling a large real estate firm in your area and asking for the agent covering the floor. Basically, most real estate companies have one person taking calls at any given time when a person calls. That agent will be available to help you right away. Your other option would be to ask your friends/family who they have heard is a great agent and call that person directly. This way you can talk to someone directly and you already know a bit of their background from friends. When you cold call an agency, you might be getting an agent who has only had their license for 2 weeks. Be sure to ask.