I'm 22 years old and interested in buying a 1BR Co-op in Forest Hills. I make about 55K a year and have about

Asked by Jennazoid, Forest Hills, Queens, NY Fri Jul 31, 2009

I'm 22 years old and interested in buying a 1BR Co-op in Forest Hills. I make about 55K a year and have about 30k in the bank. Can I afford a co-op in Forest Hills? Im looking for a place that is at least 700 s.f with a dining room. Also, my median FICO score is 770. I'm really wondering what amount of loan I can afford along with the maintenance fees.

Answers

5
Dannylag, Home Seller, New York, NY
Thu Sep 24, 2009
I am selling my coop in Bayside Queens, if interested email me at etuinlfe@hotmail.com
Stanford, , Forest Hills, Queens, NY
Thu Aug 6, 2009
yes, we have a coop about 820 sq ft with dining room and lobby together about 380 sq ft locate din forest hills
your income is enough we believe. if interested, please email to us stanford10@yahoo.com with subject
coop 820 SQFT. thanks

stanford
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Aug 1, 2009
Visit with any qualified loan officer and see what your budget can handle--keep in mind that even if you qualify for a mortgage does not necessarily mean you will satisfy board financial requirements. Debt to income ratio is a big factor when purchasing a coop.
Brian@mfmban…, , Oceanside, NY
Sat Aug 1, 2009
it is quite possible that you may quailfy for the purchase of the coop that you are referring to. Howver to be certain i would need to ask you a few more questions. If you do quailify im happy to write you the preapproval letter that you will need to present your offer. here is my mobile # 516.448.2434 my name is Brian H. Tom and you can call me 7 days a week.
i look forward to hearing from you and i hope we can work together
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Sat Aug 1, 2009
Jennazoid...you need to have this discussion with a mortgage broker who can tell you exactly where you stand financially. I highly recommend contacting Brian Tom who can be reached by email at Brian@allstatehe.com or call him at 516-867-3020.

Brian will be happy to provide you with the information you need to get yourself ready to purchase.
Web Reference:  http://GailGladstone.com