Yesenia Garc…, Home Owner in Bronx, NY

I'm want to sell my 3 bedroom coop on Holland Ave but want to price it right. It's renovated and has big bedrooms. What price do you suggest ?

Asked by Yesenia Garcia, Bronx, NY Sun Jan 6, 2013

Contact and invite a few agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; see what the data suggests, ask opinions and go from there...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 6, 2013
Hello Yesenia,

How are you? I hope you're doing well.

I'm not sure if you sold your coop on Holland Avenue or not yet but if not and you're not working with a broker, I'd be glad to meet with you to discuss the current market values.

I'm having an open house at 2925 Matthews Avenue which is close to Holland Ave. It's this Saturday for a beautiful 1-bedroom coop that I have listed there. I would be glad to meet with you before or after my open house.

Hope this information is helpful to you. I wish you all the best :-)

Looking forward,

Christine Gordon
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Gorick Realty, Inc.
Cell: 917.881.2924
Fax: 347.328.9352
View listings at http://www.gorickrealty.com
"Home is where the heart is."
Good afternoon Yesenia,
Our office is located on Morris Park and Bronxdale Ave. we have many buyers and rentors looking in our area. We are members of the Bronx Manhatten Board of Realtors and subscribe to both the Bronx and Wedtchester MLS.

Please call the office to schedule an appointment so that we can assist you with selling your Co op.

Joseph Cosentino
Morris Park Realty
874C Morris Park Ave
Bronx, NY 10462
Web Reference: Http://MorrisParkRealty.com

There are some very important factors to take into consideration when looking for an agent to list your home on the market. First and foremost you want to interview an agent that is associated with the MLS system and many agents in the Bronx are not. Also take into consideration when interviewing your prospected agent what measures of marketing will they be using, marketing is one of the most important aspects to get a home sold in todays market.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
CELL: 347-320-0673
BUS: 347-202-4965
Hi Yesenia,

Please feel free to contact me regarding assisting you in selling your coop, as the first key is pricing it right to get it sold in a timeframe that is suitable to you. I can also assist you in transitioning to a new location as I mentioned in your previous post.

You can reach me at the contact information below as I look forward to working with you.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
Dear Yesenia,

To add to David's comment there are not many, only a handful of 3 bedroom units that are usually for sale or have soldin this area in last 3-5 years. The only activity on 3 bedroom Coop units in the area is a contract signed on a three bedroom on Bolton Street (a few blocks from Holland Avenue) and there is one 3 bedroom on Holland Avenue for sale currently. If you are considering selling on your own, please make sure that unit is priced competitively with comparable properties.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty / Cruz Network of Realtors
Tel.: 646-479-7873
Email: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
Hi Yesenia, if you like, give me a call and I can do a market analysis to help you determine what similar properties are selling for right now.

Laura Guarascio
Keller Williams Realty NYC Group
It would be very had to do theat without viewing the apartment and financial information.
We would be very happy to provide you with a free CMA report on the property.

My office is located on Morris Park Ave very close to your home.

Please call me tomorrow to schedule an appointment.

Joseph Cosentino
Morris Park Realty
Web Reference: http://www.jcosentino.com
Hi Yesenia,

You sound familiar. I think we met last year at your co-op but you were not ready to sell at the time. Anyway, to answer your question, there have been no sales of 3-bedrooms in your area over the last 6 months. The properties listed above $170k did not sell, so your ideal price range to sell would have to be under $170k. As I mentioned when we met, prices have continued to fall since then, but they are finally beginning to stabilize. I don't remember what your maintenance was, but I do know they are very high in your area and that will cause a further dip in your final sales price.

If memory serves me right, you do have a very nice unit and that will definitely help you stand out, but asking anything above $170k will more than likely cause your unit to be on the market a significant amount of time. Please be wary of anyone that tells you they can definitely get you more than that, the numbers simply do not back that up.

I know "under $170k" is not a very specific answer. If you would like to discuss the matter further, please feel free to give me a call. Thanks again and best of luck!

David Rodriguez
You need a realtor. I'm at 3324 white plains rd. I have several qualified clients that would love to buy your house!
Hello Yesenia,
Thank you for your recent inquiry. This is a great question and the first step is to have a local real estate expert, like myself, come by a take a look at your home in order to make an accurate pricing opinion. Many factors will determine a property's overall value (location, condition (unit & building), neighborhood rating etc.) Any real estate agent can give you a ball park estimate based on the information you have provided, but I am a professional who likes to be as accurate as possible while determining value. I can also educate you on current market trends and inform you on what buyers in your market are looking for. I'd be happy to assist you and offer a market analysis at no cost to you. Contact me today so we can discuss things a bit further.
I look foward to hearing from you soon.

Happy New year!

Ceasar Rosas
Exit Realty Search