lina126y, Renter in La Jolla, CA

I'm trying to stay in the area where I lived with my husband. We're getting a divorce and I need to move from my home. La Jolla Shores.

Asked by lina126y, La Jolla, CA Wed Jun 26, 2013

I'm looking or a 1 or 2 br relatively quiet and cozy. I would pay up to $1600 for a 1 br and $1800 for a 2br

You're in good company and I'm proud of you for being strong and moving forward!! If you Send me your Contact information, I will send you a list of homes For lease for in your area And price range For us to schedule viewings.
Web Reference:
Hi Lina,
Sounds like you are in the range for what you are looking for.
Do you have any pets with you? Call or email me if you need assistance.
Best, Steve Seper
-Balboa Park Realty-
Lic. #01730524
Absolutely there is someone that can help. You need FBS. Rentals are what we do. Rentals are all we do. Rentals are who we are in San Diego for more than 4 decades. We currently operate rental properties in 69 zip codes throughout the region. We have become the best center for resources essential to renters by choice as well as independent rental owners. We bring industry Best Practices to both. I appreciate the nearly 11,000 Trulia visitors that keep up with my profile as well as the 70,000 that follow Neil Fjellestad's blog. However, my perspective is only one thing that makes FBS the industry leader it is. Our unsurpassed team, our systematic approach to leasing & rendering service to our renters, our daily incorporating technologies that others are just talking about are all reasons for our leadership. But our leadership only matters when it matters to you. First, visit our website then contact our North County Office. 858-487-4004
Web Reference:
Hi Lina,

I'm sorry to hear things are not going smooth for you. Depending on your timeline, I have an all-inclusive furnished 1-br condo that will be available Sept 1st that might suit your needs. It's in UTC.

Check it out