I'm trying to sell my house at 547 east chelten ave Philadelphia, PA how can I get my home sold faster?

Asked by Albert Dunbar, Philadelphia, PA Sun Jan 5, 2014

Answers

18
Terrell Bruce, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Tue Jan 7, 2014
I actually own a house right on chew ave. I went to LaSalle University. I still live in Mt. Airy. I know the area well from Jamaican D's to the Villa. Let me help you sell the property. I will get you top dollar and quick settlement!!
My house is already listed with a realtor but staring next month my agreement with the realtor is up I feel as the realtor I went with didn't do all they could to get my house sold next month I will be talking to a couple realtors to find one I am comfrotable who has my best interest in mind some people are don't not care for the people they are providing services for.
You strike my interest though email your information so you can come take a look and tell me what you think of the house my email is apollo5139@yahoo.com
Flag Thu Jan 9, 2014
Jason Walter, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Mon Jan 6, 2014
This would be a more appropriate question to ask your real estate agent. Ask them what marketing tactics are they using and what success or challenges have they faced so far. Good luck!
Philip J. Cu…, Agent, Feasterville, PA
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Albert: I responded to your posting back on 1/6/14 Please call me so I may speak with you so I may apply for the opportunity to be your real estate agent and REALTOR although my office is in Bucks County I live and work in Lawndale and the surrounding area. Please call me at 267-934-1971

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
Market Force Realty
801 W. Street Rd
Feasterville, PA 19153
866-993-8585
267-934-1971
PhilCunningham2004@yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Starks1702, Home Buyer, Pittsburgh, PA
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Hi Albert,

As a former Realtor in PA I now reside out of the city and had a chance to visit your listing while home over the Christmas holiday. I am interested in purchasing (not an investment) but giving it much thought as well as research. There are several concerns especially on large project/gut job.

The pricing for the former sales in better condition could also sway a consumer. Over the next few weeks I will give it much thought and consideration and you may hear from myself and/or representation soon!
Terrell Bruce, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Fri Jan 10, 2014
Albert I will be waiting to hear from you! 484-571-2279 I'm right around the corner. Talk to you soon next month
Alexis Jeffr…, Agent, Jenkintown, PA
Thu Jan 9, 2014
Albert, this is very true! Please contact me in the near future should your Listing not sell. The Spring 2014 Market will be a nice, stable Market to find a Buyer for your property.

Fondly,
Alexis Jeffries
Liberty Bell Real Estate
Agents, LLC
Office Phone: 215-885-3332
Direct Phone: 215-237-4147
Direct Email: alexisjrealestate@gmail.com
Albert Dunbar, Home Owner, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Jan 9, 2014
Yes, that would be your best bet.Good luck to you Albert.
Flag Tue Feb 11, 2014
Alexis Jeffr…, Agent, Jenkintown, PA
Wed Jan 8, 2014
Hello Albert!
A lot of times it's also your Price! You definitely need a Real Estate Professional like me to Market your property for a quick sale. Please contact me this week so we can get your property on the Market!
Flag Thu Jan 9, 2014
Alexis Jeffr…, Agent, Jenkintown, PA
Wed Jan 8, 2014
Hi Albert,
What an exciting time! Please contact me in the near future to get started. I specialize in Philadelphia County!

Fondly,
Alexis Jeffries
Liberty Bell Real Estate
Office Phone: 215-885-3332
Direct Phone: 215-237-4147
Terrell Bruce, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Tue Jan 7, 2014
View my profile and we can have this bad boy on the market by Friday. It will be advertised as my feature listing until its sold. Let me know what I can do to help I live less than 5 mins away from there
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Tue Jan 7, 2014
If you're getting buyers to look and no offers the answer is simple; you're priced wrong. Has your agent spoken to you about staging your home. Remember you only get one chance to make a good first impression, when buyers drive up, how does the exterior of your home look? (Curb appeal) When they come inside how does it look, is it clean and neat, are the lights on so that it's a slight and bright as possible? All of these things impact how a buyer feels.

I'd also recommend taking down any New Orleans Saints paraphernalia you may have on the walls ;-)
Carrie Harris, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Jan 7, 2014
Hi Albert Dunbar,
There is a lot of activity right now in your area. You live in Germantown bordering Mount Airy. You want to talk with an agent who is familiar with this specific part of Philadelphia. If you need help with that, let me know. I can be reached on my cell phone at 732.655.4465. Don't let the NJ number deter you; I work with homes in Philly!
Philip J. Cu…, Agent, Feasterville, PA
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Well the first step is to get a REALTOR to list the house and if you have one now. If you still are in need of help call me on my cell phone 267-934-1971

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
Market Force Realty
801 W. Street Rd
Feasterville, PA 19153
866-993-8585
267-934-1971
PhilCunningham2004@yahoo.com
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Albert,
there is a UNIVERSAL solution to solve all issues regarding the sale of a home. It works EVERY time.
-
LOWER THE PRICE!
-
I hate that answer.
-
However, you provided insufficient information for any other response to 'GET MY HOME SOLD FASTER!" A google street view will not provide adequate information.
-
Actually, you have many, many, many better options to lowering the price. Why you are not following your agents direction regarding this options is a puzzle.
-
Is your purpose to have agents on Trulia advise you so you don't need an agent?
Is your purpose to validate what your agent has already advised?
Have you determined your agent has depleted their mental strength and you need ideas to get your agent back in the game?
Are you second guessing your agent?
-
So many questions.
-
More data needed.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://FirstLookHomes.us
Erica Ramus,…, Agent, Pottsville, PA
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Is your property already listed by a realtor? If not, I suggest finding a good one who knows your neighborhood well.
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sun Jan 5, 2014
Albert,
I could write pages on the subject, but in fact I did. I've attached a link below to a 6 part blog series on selling your home quickly and for top dollar. All the points are discussed in the first one below, but gone into in greater detail in later posts. It won't take long and based on my results this year, this works.
Fred Herman, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Sun Jan 5, 2014
find a realtor. there's no substitute for knowledge and experience. find one who's right for you right here on Trulia.
Victoria A M…, , Philadelphia, PA
Sun Jan 5, 2014
Hi Albert,

You might want to ask yourself or your agent (if you are working with one) any of these questions? Are you getting any activity on the home since its been on the market, such as open houses, broker's opens, showings? If not, maybe you might want to consult with your agent to see if the price is right? Have them run the comps on your current market area. And lastly, is your home being presented in the best light possible? Is the pictures taken on the property look pleasing to the eye or are they bad pictures? Remember a first impression lasts forever. You would want the home to be always showing ready.

If you have any questions, you can feel free to contact me at victoria@themackgroup.org or 267-918-6322.

Victoria Mack
The Mack Group
Keller Williams Real Estate - Media
1400 N. Providence Rd, Building II, Suite 1000
Media, PA 19063
O: 610-565-1995
C: 267-918-6322
Web: http://www.themackgroup.org