I'm trying to find out the range of cost per square foot to build a raised home on santa rosa island.

Asked by andrew mcmullen, Navarre, FL Sun Dec 15, 2013

Answers

3
Tesa Owens, Agent, Valparaiso, FL
Tue Dec 17, 2013
No Problem, the construction process is easier than you think. I wish I could give you a price per sq ft price but it is not possible without details. Please let me know if I can help with your process. I am a lifetime resident and have a background in New Construction.
Thank you Tesa I will.
Flag Wed Dec 18, 2013
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sun Dec 15, 2013
Andrew, there are a number of builders who will build raised homes on Santa Rosa Island, but since it is such a specialized type of build, and because we don't know the type of finishes you would want, or whether you want brick, hardy plank, concrete, there are too many variables to give you a number that means anything. If you would like, I can make a couple of recommendations of builders that you might work with. Do you have the plans or are you really just starting from scratch?

If I can be of assistance, email me or call me, and I would be happy to assist--do you already own the lot you want to build on?

Myke Triebold
850-305-6256
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
We are just in the starting from scratch phase.
Flag Mon Dec 16, 2013
Tesa Owens, Agent, Valparaiso, FL
Sun Dec 15, 2013
Hi Andrew
The price is going to vary depending on if you are planning on building on pilings & etc. If you already have your plans drawn then you should be able to get a few estimates from a few different builders - I do not think you will be able to get a "price per sq ft" estimate on a new home without the builder knowing all the details of your home. Example: ceiling height, siding materials, roof type, tile/carpet, the size of the kitchen, & etc. I would be glad to direct you to a few builders if you would like. Happy building Okaloosa Island is paradise! FYI - if you have not already done so - make sure you convert the leasehold on the property. If a conversion can be done on your lot.