Pat, Home Buyer in Rancho Palos Verdes,...

I'm thinking of buying a house in RPV. Seaview community has more affordable houses, Is it bec. its on portuguese bend? Is it advisable to buy?

Asked by Pat, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA Sun Oct 18, 2009

there? There is land movement near portuguese bend. If the house has been retrofitted, is it a deterrent to buyers?

Answers

1
Hi Pat,

Seaview is not part of Portuguese bend, however there has been some minor land movement there. Most of the houses in that tract are older and smaller and some have views (those sell for more) than the ones without. It's a fantastic neighborhood. I've sold several houses there and the buyers have been very happy with them. There is also the Abalone Cove neighborhood just down the road and across PV Drive South that can be affordable. If you let me know exactly what you are looking for I can suggest some other areas that might work great for you.

Rebecca Chambliss
(310) 989-4466
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 19, 2009