Minerva Rodr…, Home Buyer in Houston Suburban Est...

I'm thinking of buying a home and I'm legally marry but unfortunately my husband got deported to his country of origin. Would a lender approved me?

Asked by Minerva Rodriguez, Houston Suburban Estates, Pasadena, TX Mon Jul 30, 2012

My husband is not here in USA and I always file as head of household.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Antonio Berm…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
I had a client with the same problem we had to have a power of attorney signed by him before closing and he had to send us the original by mail for us to close. It can be done. Give me a call 832-746-0541

Antonio Bermudez
Dunamis Realty Group
1 vote
Addie Sechel…, Home Owner, Houston, TX
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Hi Minerva,

I am a Sr. Loan Officer/Branch Manager for Academy Mortgage and would be glad to talk with you more about your home loan! I would be glad to discuss several loan options with you.

You can also complete my on-line application if you would like to start there: http://www.CloseWithAddie.com

Or contact me directly...My cell phone is 832-754-6711
or you can e-mail me at Addie.Sechelski@AcademyMortgage.com

I am happy to answer all your questions!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you,

0 votes
Wole Omoguns…, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Good Day Minerva.

Antonio has given the best and last result answer. You can still be able to secure a house. I will be glad to work for you, represent you and answer all personal questions you might have about the purchase at no charge to you.

Wole Omogunsoye
Texans Dream Realty.
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Recommend to speak direct with mortgage broker who can review your entire loan application.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more