I'm thinking about buying a condo in the Savin Hill Area. How is that area looking in about 5 years. Will I have issues selling.?

Asked by Kareem Afifi, Tue Aug 9, 2011

I had been looking in South Boston for a while but the prices are a little high for little space. I've been told South Boston was good because of resale value. I know Dorchester/Savin Hill has soom good prices on Condo's but i've herd a lot of stories saying to stay away because resale could be tough. Especially with all the foreclousurs flooding the Market.

Answers

6
Mikel DeFran…, Agent, Canton, MA
Tue Aug 23, 2011
As the previous buyer mentioned, it's all about location in Savin Hill. Over the Bridge you'll do well... the rest has been " up and coming " forever. Buy in the best area you can afford and you'll always do better.
Web Reference:  http://www.successinmass.com
Carey T. Han…, , Massachusetts
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Give me a call anytime to discuss. THank you.

Carey Hansen
NextGen Realty
1-617-548-4032
Carey T. Han…, , Massachusetts
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Give me a call anytime to discuss. Thank you.

Carey Hansen
NextGen Realty
1-617-548-4032
Carey T. Han…, , Massachusetts
Fri Aug 10, 2012
Great choice. I would love to represent you and find you an amazing deal. Let me represent you as your "Buyers Agent" at NO COST and lets find a deal for you. Keep me in mind. Thank you.

Carey T. Hansen
"Your Real Estate Agent today, tommorow and into the Next Generation"

NextGen Realty
1243 Commonwealth Ave.
Allston Ma 02134
Phone: 617-548-7236
Fax : 888-875-6973
chansen@nextgenrealty.com
Licensed Real Estate Professional
Orlando Lass…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Aug 11, 2011
I can't give you advice on a 5 year outlook, however, I can tell you that Savin Hill is a great up and coming neighborhood. I lived in Savin Hill for the last 2 years prior to relocating to California. Easy access in and out of the city, with great public transportation options (red line, and buses on dot ave), easy parking and homeowners who actually take pride in the curb appeal. It still has a little ways to go, but it's headed in the right direction. If I was still in Boston, I would buy my next home in Savin Hill (OTB).
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Aug 9, 2011
Unfortunately none of us can predict the future, as none of us knows where the market will lead tomorrow nor in the days to come, therefore if you like the unit/area, know you will be happy living there, no reason not to consider the purchase.