I'm retired, single, and my passion is fly fishing. You have some of the best! What do you have in the $100,000 dollar range?

Asked by Flyfish, Bozeman, MT Tue Mar 29, 2011

I am open to townhouses, condos, or homes. I would actually prefer to live outside the city.

Answers

2
Joe Duval, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Fri Jun 21, 2013
I love the "banana belt" region of the Whitehall, MT area. It offers the communities of Dillon, Butte, and Bozeman all with in an hour or so. The recreational opportunities are endless and the fishing differs in the direction you drive. Smaller communities, like Alder, Virginia City, Sheridan, Cardwell, and Twin Bridges are also well within striking range to several great rivers and tributaries.
Matthew Boone, , Bozeman, MT
Sun Sep 9, 2012
Go to our website at http://www.prumt.com. Almost everything in the area/region is listed for sale on that site. It's linked into our local Multiple Listings Service. There are still quite a few properties around in your price range. You'll have to decide where you want to be ie Ennis, Bozeman, Big Sky, Belgrade.

Ennis is a terrific small town with lots of excellent fishing.