One of the Goldwasser Team agents will be glad to help you August 6th! This will be a huge investment for you and you need the best agent and team to arm you with the best data and strategies for the best deal possible. If you work with a relo company they will suggest several agents to interview, but you don't have to be satisfied with their suggestions. If you find an agent you connect with better, then most relocation companies will abide by your wishes and the agent can negotiate with the relo company. I have worked with SIRVA, WHR,Weichart Relocation, Corporate Relocation to name a few...Questions to ask when interviewing an agent:
1. Why should I choose you as my Buyer's agent?
2. What services do you offer? (Do you have a team to assist me? Lenders? Service Providers? Movers?) These services may help you before and after the sale to minimize your expenses.
3. Do you have a strategic plan which will increase the odds of getting the best deal in the best possible market area? What is your research to back up this plan? How will you execute the plan? What proof do you have of your plan's success?
4. How will you communicate with me?
5. What are the top 3 things that differentiate you from other agents?
6. Will you provide me a list of past clients I may contact?
Patrick, I along with all my team are Certified Negotiation Experts and have a wealth of knowlege in the condo and downtown markets.
Here is a testimonial from just one of our many relocation clients :
â€œThe team at Goldwasser Real Estate is spectacular! This was my very first home purchase, and the people at Goldwasser made the experience so pleasant. From my agent to the transaction manager, everyone I dealt with here was attentive, prompt, professional, and very client-oriented. I work in a service-related industry, and it is refreshing to find a company representing itself as a service-minded organization, rather than just a medium between the seller and myself. Many thanks from a very satisfied customer. You all went above and beyond."
Check out our website at http://www.GoldwasserRealEstate.com
or my personal site at http://www.donnaciccarelli.com.