Mario, Home Buyer in 75104

I'm planning to buy a house in Cedar Hill (3bdrms 100-150K) but my credit is barely new (2yrs), how possible is to get a loan?

Asked by Mario, 75104 Thu Aug 29, 2013

I'm 28, single, no debts, my own 2 cars, stable job, decent salary, excellent payment history but my credit history is not that extense.....I just moved to DFW area but would like to live in Cedar Hill.

Answers

10
Usually a couple credit lines from past two years to get a mortgage from a lender. Luckily, there are some lenders like myself that can give loans without credit. In the event a borrower does not have sufficient credit on their credit report we will allow substitute forms. Some of these substitute forms are known as non-traditional credit which is judged by rental housing payments, utility company references (gas, electricity, water, cable, etc.), school tuition, automobile leases, insurance premiums, retail store credit cards, and a documented 12 month history of savings from a bank. These are all ways in which a lender will review your credit without actually having credit, but not all lenders will accept this. I have done loans like this in the past successfully and have given people in your situation a loan, so it's definitely possible.

Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Also, if you found this comment helpful please leave me a recommendation on my profile page.

Brian Nguyen Sr.
Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Contact any lender of your choice to get real, hard answers.
http://www.tcrdallas.com
Also, are there any discounts or programs for 1st time buyers?
There are many options for buyers. Depends on what your needs are! I still suggest you give Harlan a call. He is a well of information and can answer just about anything you need to know. I have never met another lender who was so knowledgeable about mortgages.
Flag Thu Aug 29, 2013
I moved to DFW almost 1 yr ago when I got hired in this company, before that I worked for 3 yrs in eagle pass, tx. The only time I've checked my credit history in Equifax I was 1pt away from a "Good" score but my payment history was "perfect"
Hi Mario,

I can hook you up with my lender to see where you at and he will able to help you to get to where you need to be. For FHA, you only need 630 credit score to get a home with 3-5% down.

You can email me at dixondfw@gmail.com

Dixon
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
If you want the convenience of a loan officer with 28 years experience & a Realtor under one roof, feel free to contact me. Buying a home is the biggest investment you'll do in your lifetime. Having an experienced loan officer on your side is invaluable. Working with an experienced loan officer is the first step to buying your new home. As a Realtor with 14 years experience as a mortgage loan officer, i've learned that the mortgage industry is constantly changing from day to day, so I don't cross that line and give advise in an area that I'm not dealing with on an everyday basis. There are several variables in your situation that a Realtor or a real estate agent shouldn't even try to give you advise about a mortgage. The only advise that should be given, is that you consult a mortgage banker or broker. Again, I have a great loan officer that I can recommend to help you buy your new home.
Have you been employed for 2 years with same employer ? Which governs part of what your loan approval would be based on ? If yes then THERE MAYBE not be a problem for you securing a loan. Recommend contact a loan officer . If you don't know of one notify me I can refer to GREAT lender

My website is updated daily therefore saves you time search accurate information

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.
_________________________________________
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
https://twitter.com/Lynn911

(If my answer is helpful indicate by THUMBS UP or BEST ANSWER. Thank you )
Cedar Hill is a great place to live. It is located just 20 minutes from downtown Dallas and the city offers numerous family activities throughout the year.

Based on the information provided it sounds like you are in a great position to purchase. The first steps include working with a great REALTOR such as myself and the right lender.

I would love to assist you in you home search . Please contact me at 214-876-3502 if you have additional questions
Cedar Hill is a GREAT place to live!

When it comes to buying a home the best thing you can do next to finding an REALTOR to help you is talk to the best lender you can find. In Cedar Hill you can't beat Harlan Cooper with Affiliated Bank.

Harlan has been in lending for about 30 years and knows the business upside and down. He can get you on the track for purchasing your new home quickly and efficiently. He has helped many of my clients and they just love him. His service is very personal and that makes a big difference!

If you would like to speak to Harlan, his number is 214-284-5568

Once you have spoken to a lender and arranged for your mortgage, the next step is finding a REALTOR to find the perfect new home. When the time comes, I would be honored to assist you.
I have been with RE/MAX Preferred Associates in Cedar Hill for nearly 10 years and helping buyers is what I love best! Like Harlan, my business is extremely personal and I will help you step by step from start to finish.

Feel free to call me any time at 214-763-1857. Email also works great at remaxmiracle@yahoo.com

Miracle Bennett, REALTOR®
RE/MAX Preferred Associates, Cedar Hill
That is completely possible. It sounds like you are in a good position to buy a home. Don't be afraid all you need to do is find a mortgage broker or an real estate agent (to help you find a broker) then go through the process.

If you would like some help feel free to call me. I can help you find a property and a mortgage broker to do the loan.

Chris Hutchinson
REALTOR®
The Michael Group
972.809.0607
http://www.chrishutchinsonrealestate.com