I'm passionately looking for a large 4bdr., 2 bths., perfect for entertaining, lease/option home in the TL Hanna area of Anderson.

Asked by Teacher, Anderson, SC Tue May 29, 2012

Answers

3
Denia Tackett, Other Pro, Anderson, SC
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Hello Teacher,

We have a home available 1 July 2012. It is 4-5 bedrooms / 4 bath (we use the large upstairs bedroom a a bonus room currently. If interested see: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3086330692-108-James-Lawrence-O… for details.

Craig Tackett
Hi Craig!
Thanks so much for the information. What are your terms of agreement?
Teacher
Flag Mon Jun 4, 2012
Pat Baird, Agent, Anderson, SC
Fri Jun 1, 2012
I have the perfect home except it has 3 bedrooms & a bonus rm. that could easily be made into a bedroom by just adding a closet. please give me a call at 864-221-3739
Wilton Bowman, Agent, Anderson, SC
Tue May 29, 2012
Hi, Teacher. There are many properties in Anderson that may meet your needs. We are equipped with the proper tools to find your perfect home, the negotiation skills to get it for the best price, and the resources to move you through a worry-free home buying process. Contact us to learn how buyers representation is free and to get started with our expert team!

-Wilton Bowman