I'm needing a house asap 633 credit score, 1600 a month income, have $5000 i can use for closing and down payment can any one help??

Asked by johnathanfx, 28054 Thu Feb 23, 2012

Answers

5
Angie Mcfate, , Crossville, TN
Thu Feb 23, 2012
http://www.postlets.com/res/6647869

This darling little 1 bedroom, 1 bath house with office loft, maintenance free, home sits on a small hill overlooking the Sequatchie River, and the old Historic Litton Mill Site. Small Organic Garden with beautiful Mountain Views to the South and North. A Rock Lined Path that Circles the Property, with Sitting Area to Enjoy the Country Life! Sit and Rest your eyes on the Mountains, while listening to the Sequatchie River.

This home is in Nine Mile, TN , 1.3 beautiful acres, and is located in a Great Neighborhood and has a Fantastic Floor Plan and views! Built in 2007, this home still looks brand new and offers a Spacious Family Room with recessed lighting. The attractive Kitchen boasts gleaming oak cabinets, sleek black appliances, a pantry! Master Suite has a large closet with shelving. Additional upgraded features include large, bright windows, hardwood looking vinyl flooring throughout, textured ceilings and walls - just to name a few. This home has great curb appeal with a friendly front porch and a beautiful screen-in porch with a lovely river view and is convenient for grilling out or relaxing while you watch the kids play in the large yard. You will enjoy the easily maintained vinyl exterior, as well as the convenient location just 30 minutes from I-40, restaurants and shopping.

TWO houses for the price of ONE, the 480 sq ft. artist Studio is heated and has A/C, nice little shower, well insulated and ready to move in to. Could be used as a Mother in Law, or as Extra Rental income!

Please Call Angie or Bob McFate today for more information and your personal tour!! 423-533-4225. This one in a lifetime opportunity will not last LONG!
Andrew Pacil…, Agent, Lenoir City, TN
Thu Feb 23, 2012
Hello Johnathan... I can Help You.....

Andrew Pacillo
Realtor Affiliate Broker
865-773-2401
Web Reference:  http://www.AndrewPacillo.com
Ralph W Rode…, , Greeneville, TN
Thu Feb 23, 2012
Be glad to assist in any way I can...
Visit my website for additional information...
Ralph Roderick
East Tennessee Realty Services
Steven Tambu…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Thu Feb 23, 2012
Hi Jonathan,
Are you being taken care of?
Steve
Ginia Johnst…, Agent, Greeneville, TN
Thu Feb 23, 2012
Hi Johnathan!
I will be glad to help you in your search for a home. What area do you want to be in? Any specific requests in the home? Give me a call to discuss,
Ginia Johnston
Realtor/Owner, Hometown Realty of Greeneville
423-823-0414