I'm moving to Boise within the next month, any recommendations on a diverse, kid-friendly neighborhood with great elementary and middle schools?

Asked by kortneharris, Meridian, ID Wed May 15, 2013

Answers

7
David Baltz, Agent, Boise, ID
Wed Jan 29, 2014
There is a great NEW neighborhood located centrally to everything. All schools, parks, shopping centers are within walking, three minute driving distance. I just had some clients move to the area close on a home in the last month. They have two teens, and a toddler; they love the location! Plus, we found them a home which fit all their needs in a two day time frame. I have great information on the community and good rapport with builders. I always have my phone =)
Mitchell Rub…, Agent, Meridian, ID
Tue Jan 28, 2014
You're moving to an area that offers many great areas and options that are kid friendly and with great schools. You didn't mention a price range or amenities you prefer. That can make a difference in older or newer neighborhoods and location. I really enjoy the area of West Boise from Eagle Rd and Chinden into the Meridian area. Meridian has grown so much with lots of newer schools and great shopping and restaurants. You're only minutes from downtown Boise and minutes from the new shopping center with many fine restaurants. Depending on your kids and their ages,, Discovery is a great elementary school and Sawtooth a great middle school but that being said many of the schools throughout the valley here are exceptional. If you need further info you can view MitchellAllenRealty.com, email me at Marubin@cableone.net or phone 208-409-4042
David Elsey, Agent, Boise, ID
Wed Jun 12, 2013
There are MANY awesome neighborhoods in the Boise area that might work for you. Obviously each neighborhood will have its own look and feel and I’d be more than happy to meet with you to discuss your specific needs and give you my honest opinion.

Feel free to give me a call at (208) 850-4868 anytime.

David Elsey
http://www.EveryHomeInIdaho.com
(208) 850-4868
kortneharris, Renter, Meridian, ID
Thu May 16, 2013
I am looking to rent a 4 - 5 bedroom home for at least one year in the $1300 - 1700 price range.
Sharon Walker, Agent, Meridian, ID
Wed May 15, 2013
Welcome to Boise and the surrounding area. I know that you will find our area wonderful to live in. There are many great areas in which to locate. There are websites which will give you the statistics on the schools in the area. I would google Meridian school district and then Boise school district. That will pull up the two school districts that take in Boise, Meridian, Eagle. If you are considering another area, you can do Nampa, Caldwell, Kuna, Middleton or Star. These websites will give you the scores and other information on these schools for your to consider. We also have many great "magnet" schools, "charter" schools and "private" schools in the area for your to consider.
As for neighborhoods that are kid-friendly, you will find that most neighborhoods have amenities that attract families with children. We do not have many over 55 communities so most areas would fit your criteria.
If you know what area, price range, size and amenities you would like in a home, I can send you some listings which would help you to see what is available. From there, I can get demographics on any particular area and send those to you.
I am available by phone, text or email. 208-484-8384
Thank you for your time.
Michele Woods, Agent, Eagle, ID
Wed May 15, 2013
There a lot of great schools in the Treasure Valley and I am sure several will meet your needs. Really what we need to focus on your needs in a new home. If you could describe what type, size, and age of home you would like, I am happy to tell you what homes are available for sale.

Please call me at (208) 965-5955.

Michele Woods
Tim Burroughs, Agent, Meridian, ID
Wed May 15, 2013
May I ask you some questions?

1. Do you have a particular price range?

2. Do you need a certain number of bedrooms and baths?

3. How about lot size?

Once I know those answers, I can tell you which subdivisions would have the good schools, kid-friendly neighborhoods, although that wording may be close to a fair housing issue.

As a Realtor who has assisted over 1,100 families to buy or sell their homes, I have the experience to guide you to the right place for you and your family.

Read my clients reviews and then give me a call at 208-409-7653.

Thanks!