I'm looking touy, with no money down, using the 1st time buyr's program, w/assistd down payment, what is avaiable in Scottsdale in the 85258 or 85259

Asked by bcroberts, Scottsdale, AZ Thu May 8, 2014

Answers

6
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Oct 15, 2014
There are some new loan programs that might work for you.
Maha Kapager…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Sep 12, 2014
Are you a Veteran... only option available to you would be a VA loan. I have a great loan officer that will pay for some of the closing costs and guarantees 30day close - so if you are a Veteran, let me know how I can help. Maha w/Diamondback Realty LLC 480-529-0938
James Wehner, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue May 20, 2014
The lending guidelines continually change, but from previous conversations I've had with lenders, there isn't a program available with down payment assistance in Scottsdale. There are certain areas in the valley as well as guidelines that need to be met in order to qualify for the down payment assistance programs. If you would like, I can have a loan officer reach out to you to provide you with your financing options. Best regards!
Pam Brewer, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Mon May 19, 2014

You really need to contact a local lender to get prequalified. In the meantime, you can contact me directly and I can email you homes in the Scottsdale area.

Pamela
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Fri May 9, 2014
Contact a local lender and complete their loan application to see what programs they have for you.
, ,
Fri May 9, 2014
Hi bcroberts,

I'm a local lender here in Scottsdale and I'd be happy to help. The down payment assistance program here in Maricopa county is called the Home in 5. The program provides 5% down payment and closing cost assistance and can be paired with and FHA or VA loan to allow you to get into a home with no money down. You can purchase a home up to $300,000 as long as you are otherwise qualified.

Please feel free to call or email me and we can discuss what it takes to qualify and the details of the program. My website details are in the web reference section or you can just click on my profile and contact me there.

I can also put you in contact with the right Realtor to find the property.
Web Reference:  http://www.azmortgagepro.com