I'm looking to rent to own in the Port St. Lucie area. Is this a good idea? Or should I just rent until I can

Asked by Alex, Port Saint Lucie, FL Thu Oct 25, 2007

save enough to buy?

Answers

9
Aponte6649, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sun Sep 11, 2016
Hi. My name is Carlos Rodriguez. Im looking for a rent to own home in port saint Lucie. I need at least 3 bedroom and 2 bath. Thank you
Debravelders, Renter, New York, NY
Fri Jul 29, 2016
Hi,im looking for a rent to own because it's all I can do right now, I live on ssd which is enough said not alot,my daughter in law wants to go in with me and my granddaughter,do you think it's a wise decision
Thank-you Debbie
Rich Urban, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Sep 29, 2012
I am an investor in Port Saint Lucie that offers Lease Option Properties. Give me a call and I might be able to get you into a property.

Rich Urban
305-741-3122
http://www.southfloridainvestors.com
I am in need of a place to live right now i would be more than happy please please please help me my name is Gerald salmon my nomber is 772 940 1074 u can call anytime u want to thanks
Flag Sun Apr 2, 2017
Dennis009, Home Buyer, California
Wed Jul 7, 2010

As with the original poster, I am looking to move to Port St. Lucie.
If anyone has a good realtor that can help with a lease option or purchase, please email me for info
on what I am looking for.

email: dennis.fraser@yahoo.com

Thx,
Dennis
Jesus Lourei…, Home Seller, 34952
Wed Jan 16, 2008
hello, I, port st. Lucie is great place for child and for apeace of mind look into buying in sandpipper bay it is an upscale area very clean I love it here.
Deepak, , 34953
Wed Jan 2, 2008
hello Alex,i believe you should still rent for another 6 months ,you may get a bargain in todays market.There are plenty of houses out there for low rent.
Matthew J Bl…, , 33410
Sun Dec 2, 2007
Alex, Right now with rates that have dropped it maybe a great time to explore an outright purchase. They still offer a 100% programs or programs with very little down.
Before signing anything you should consult an attorney to review all of your papers first.
Tom Rank, Home Seller, Chicago, IL
Tue Nov 27, 2007
Alex,
I work for a company name American Owner Financing Alliance. My cleint owns a new construciton property in Port St Lucie. We can owner finance this property up to 100% at 6.5% for 3 years. I would like to talk to you further about this opportunity and location of the property. Feel free to contact me anytime at 630-542-8932 and my e-mail is trank@aofahome.com
Melissa Conr…, , Port Saint Lucie, FL
Thu Nov 1, 2007
Good question Alex. I would suggest looking into both options. Depending on what you find that is available RENT TO OWN vs RENTING. There are many great deals out there and first things first is EDUCATION on the market in which your looking. I welcome our conversation, please call or email me at Melissa@MelissaConrad.net 772-240-2589
Web Reference:  http://www.MelissaConrad.net