I'm looking to rent a vacation home (3bed/2ba) on Bayshore Walk in Long Beach in Sept. . Any suggestions?

Asked by Steviegoffredo, Long Beach, CA Thu Aug 1, 2013

Answers

3
Bradley Neum…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Franklin, TN
Fri Oct 25, 2013
You can't go wrong there, do you have an agent? Call or email for a free pre-approval and free credit report.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
Marna Brennan, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Sun Oct 20, 2013
A good site is VRBO (Vacation Rentals By Owners). The only property currently showing for lease in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) is a one bedroom, one bath on Bay Shore Avenue on the Peninsula, and they are looking for a one year lease. Most of the lease listings on the MLS are for one year, but occasionally an owner will have an agent post a weekly or monthly rental. That is why VRBO is the best route. I can certainly create a search for you if you would like to track the MLS postings.
Keith Jean-P…, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Fri Aug 2, 2013
I would suggest you try the regular rental websites like AirBnB, HomeAway, and Cyber Rentals. Between those three, you should be able to find something. Best of luck!