I'm looking to rent a home or townhouse in Bayville for under $2000 mo. for July 1st. Any help?

Asked by Helio Guzman Jr, Bayville, NJ Thu May 29, 2008

Answers

4
Cheryl Needh…, , 08721
Wed Jul 29, 2009
I work at CENTURY 21 At the Shore Realty right here in Bayville.
Are you looking for an annual rental?
Either Karen Vilardi from my office or I can assist you.
You can speak to me directly by calling 732-773-9905.
Web Reference:  http://needhammer.net
Nancy Gray, , 08721
Tue Jul 28, 2009
I see that you are looking for a rental in Bayville. I am a rental agent with Century 21 at the Shore in Bayville.
We are very active n the rental market. Are you interested in being on the water. Do you need information about the school systems, I would like the opportunity to talk to you about your needs and wants. How many bedrooms, baths? Do you have any pets. Please give me a call at 609-709-9648.

Karen Vilardi
Realtor Associate
Century 21 at the Shore
Dawn White, Agent, Brick, NJ
Mon Jun 30, 2008
If you did not find a home this is one to look at 2200 Per month with an Option to purchase in 6 months Brand new renovated 3 bed 2 bath full basement, new kitchen windows roof, doors, 2 stroy family room with fireplace, huge deck, fenced yard Perfect....
Dawn Marie White
Broker-Sales Manager
Crossroads Realty Inc
732-528-6800 Office
732-581-9414 Cell
dawnwhite@comcast.net
Eleanor Ever…, , 08741
Fri May 30, 2008
Hi Helio,
There are plenty of homes in Bayville for you to rent. It depends on the area if you can get the price you want. Are you looking for waterfront on the bay or lagoon, or a home with a large yard? I have been living in that area for over 8 years, and can help you find something that will suit your needs. If you have not already located a realtor who can help you find a home at no cost to you, and would like my assistance, please feel free to call me. Best of luck to you in your home search.
Eleanor S. Everitt
Realtor Associate
Crossroads Realty
732-773-8634 (cell)