I'm looking to purchase a 2 bdr co-op in lindenwood, but no listings have the maint fee on them. Is there a way I could see the different maint fees?

Asked by Jmarie528, Glen Oaks, NY Thu Jan 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3082226927-8919-Shore-Pkwy-1R…

Answers

9
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Feb 1, 2013
Why not consider working with an agent who can provide any necessary information; also check http://www.mlsli.com
Arlene Conti, Agent, Howard Beach, NY
Fri Feb 1, 2013
There are many co-ops available in the Lindenwood area of Howard Beach. The maintenance charges vary from the 600's to $1200 per month depending on the complex and size of the apartment. I would be happy to assist you. Call me at 917-836-4559 for any info that you may require.
Javier Menes…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Melville, NY
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Yes there is... Allowing a Realtor to help you find properties! You could be sending the listing to your Raaltor who can then look it up in their MLS system or contact the other broker to find out for you. Otherwise you'll be calling several different brokers everytime you want to know what the maintenance fees are.
gretalife1, Home Buyer, 11414
Thu Oct 17, 2013
Yes there is. Copy the MSLI #. Then go to the MSLI website and paste that # in the search area. No need for an agent just yet. After, you firgured out whether you can afford it or not THEN hook up with an agent. Good luck.
Arlene Conti, Agent, Howard Beach, NY
Mon Apr 8, 2013
You can call me at 917-836-4559 and I will answer any questions you may have on maintenance fees and any other info you may require.
Maureen Mizu…, Agent, Ozone Park, NY
Thu Mar 14, 2013
That unit is no longer on the market. However, there are many others. I can provide you with all the information you need and want. I work in that area everyday and I know all the inventory available.
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Fri Feb 1, 2013
Please feel free to contact me at any time to let me know
how I may be of help to you.I would like to introduce myself
as the leading Century Homes realty Group, agent in
the Queens, Long Island and Brooklyn areas.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Maureen Mizu…, Agent, Ozone Park, NY
Thu Jan 31, 2013
PS the free listingbook account would include all pertinent information such as maintenance charges.
Maureen Mizu…, Agent, Ozone Park, NY
Thu Jan 31, 2013
That particular apt. has a maintenance fee of $842.28 per month which includes the Real Estate taxes, but does not include the electric. The estimated electric bill is approx$132 per month. This unit is a duplex with the master bedroom having it's own bathroom in addition there is a second bathroom. The apt. has three bedrooms.
Iam very familiar with the apt. if you would like to see it, I can arrange this for you. I can also set you up with a listingbook account where you may view every property at your liesure that is available on the Multiple Listing Service. Contact me if you would like me to set up this free service for you.

Maureen