I'm looking to buy up to 30 homes per year to rehab and flip. ctme@rcn.com

Asked by Ctme, Chicago, IL Fri Jun 29, 2012

I'm looking to buy up to 30 homes per year to rehab and flip. I will close cash for homes under 150K. I need a good Broker that can get the deal done! Brokers commission protected. Please email me: ctme@rcn.com

Answers

15
Carla Muss-J…, , Portland, OR
Tue Jul 3, 2012
WOW 30 homes and you've got to post on Trulia to find an agent in Phoenix? You'd think with all your savvvy -- because buying and flipping 30 homes in a year requires a lot of savvy -- you'd not have to source out someone through this method.

Google the email address: ctme@rcn.com

Weird . . .
I have about 5 agents that im working with and writing offers daily and I'm loseing deals because most shop my contarcts around and sell their souls for a couple of bucks more; even when my offers are way over asking price.
Its a process of elimination for me. However, I did purchase 4 homes in the last couple of months. Can you keep up?
Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012
Chris & Mich…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Tue Jul 3, 2012
Investor fever has been alive and well in the valley for some time. Good luck with you investments but I think its safe to say that the low hanging fruit has been snapped up valley wide!
Investor X, , Gilbert, AZ
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Good luck dude..Your gonna need it.... 30 Homes? ..Yeah OK..
Robert Simmo…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Thu Jul 5, 2012
As a Realtor who is also a licensed residential General Contractor, I can give you professional insight as to what it will cost to repair or rehab a property and the knowledge to spot problems in your initial visit to a property. With other Realtors you are left to wait for the inspection period which could be quite some time with the current market of short sales and lender owned properties. I always recommend that you do get an independent inspection, but with my 25 years of residential contracting experience, you can weed out many undesirable properties on your first visit.
Stan Chernec…, , Phoenix, AZ
Mon Jul 2, 2012
Hi Ctme,

I would like to ask that you contact me directly @ (602) 524-4787 so that we can discuss this in further detail. I have over 30 years in the business and would be happy to help you with your investments.

Stan Chernecki
Devstar Realty
(602) 524-4787
Me, Home Owner, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Jul 1, 2012
http://www.ArizonaAirConditioning.com I own my own company and give great prices on repairs and replacements.
Jorge I Mend…, , Phoenix, AZ
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Hope to be of help to you. I just e-mailed you my information.
Vivien L Big…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Jun 29, 2012

I work in the Phoenix Metro area and have been a Realtor for over 13 years. I have worked with Investors in and out of state and other countries. I have references and work hard to make sure you understand the market and areas. Please let me know if I can be of service.

Have a GREAT evening and Weekend!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Fri Jun 29, 2012
I have just sent you an email. Looking forward to working with you!
Will contact you soon. Thank you for jumpping at this right away.
Flag Fri Jun 29, 2012
Dawn Richard…, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Fri Jun 29, 2012
You may contact me to discuss working together on meeting your real estate needs.

Dawn Richardson
480.274.0021
http://www.sellsatdawn.com
sellsatdawn@gmail.com
Jim Simms, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Louisville, KY
Fri Jun 29, 2012
SOLD!

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Steffy Hrist…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Jun 29, 2012
For the various properties you will choose, especially if they are in different parts of town, I would encourage you to work with agents, who are specialists in a certain neighborhood.
Web Reference:  http://www.talktosteffy.com
Danielle Pal…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Hopefully Michelle can find you properties before they hit the mls, so you can get better than mls pricing...if she cannot, then feel free to contact me. Even though I am not a broker, I am only one of 120 agents in the entire country that hold an MCNE - Master Certified Negotiation Expert and am probably more accessable than a broker who has many more obligations. In addition, I understand your needs as I am an investor as well and have many family members in the construction industry.

Whichever one of us you choose to work with, you will have a great experience and make money in this great AZ market!

--

Danielle Paluscio,
Realtor, ABR, MCNE, BPOR
HomeSmart
602-377-0700 cell
602.507.3077 phone/efax
website: http://hsaz001.homesmartagent.com/sites/DP240
Michelle Moz…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Why Choose a Broker?

Competence Breeds Confidence.

In Arizona, I am a Broker, not simply a Salesperson. I assure you, few agents provide the level of service and safety that I deliver.

In California, I am a Salesperson with years of Broker experience in Arizona.

I do not suggest that other agents cannot deliver competent service; I am stating that few others can deliver in every phase of the transaction the level of understanding, devotion to selfless fiduciary care and effective and protective completion of service (whether this is a successful close of escrow or a safe cancellation of the contract) as I do.

Few agents understand the market as I do.

Few agents complete the upfront research as deliberately and protectively and comprehensively as I do.

Few agents uproot important information and documents from the listing agent as I can.

Few agents judge the offer position as I do.

Few agents understand the contract and its language as I do.

Few agents understand real estate law as I do.

Few agents draft an accurate, effective and thoroughly protective purchase contract as I do.

Few agents understand the connectivity and power of the associated addenda as I do.

Few agents can rip though the Seller's counteroffers and addenda to protect their client from dangerous legal language as I do.

Few agents understand the language of the Inspection Report as I do.

Few agents suggest the level of associated services as I do: Lenders, inspectors, appraisers, termite/pest inspectors and contractors.

Few agents understand the mechanics of the Buyer's rights to cancellation as I do and few agents can protect their client from potential breach of contract as I do.

Few agents understand the financial implications of a transaction as I do.

Few agents have the comparable oversight experience that I do.

And few agents oversee the entirety of the transaction to safely deliver every client to a successful completion, whether that be a successful close or safe termination, as I do.

Welcome Home!

Competence Breeds Confidence.

Choose a Broker.

Always in your service,

Michelle Renée Mozell
PO Box 897
Bodega Bay, California 94923
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax

Sonoma Coast Living, Realtor®
DRE License 01879859
575 Highway One
Bodega Bay, California 94923
707 875-2500 SCL Office
707 875-3242 SCL Fax
Michelle Moz…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Please call me anytime.

Always in your service,

Michelle Renée Mozell
PO Box 897
Bodega Bay, California 94923
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax

Sonoma Coast Living, Realtor®
DRE License 01879859
575 Highway One
Bodega Bay, California 94923
707 875-2500 SCL Office
707 875-3242 SCL Fax