Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Jezel Guede, Home Buyer in

I'm looking to buy a lot in the 33173 zip code... any leads?

Asked by Jezel Guede, Wed Jan 2, 2013

I have a 1.5 acre parcel in 33175 HorseCountry, will that work for you?
As you see very qualified real estate agents had made you proposals to help, choose a real estate agent and work with him/her and you will be in the best position to find any type of real estate you desire.
I have no idea where there is a vacant lot in 33173

I offer LOT loans at as high as 55% to 60% LTV depending on the location.

Hi Jezel,

First off, happy New Year! I performed a search in the 33173 area code and came up with a few listings for your consideration. See link below, if you have any question feel free to contact me.

Avraham Yeini
CENTURY 21 City Real Estate
4500 University Dr.
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Fax: 954-755-0715
E-mail: ayeini@gmail.com
Hi Jezel,
Yes, I can help you...fast and easy.. I need to know lot size, and what do you want to build on the lot? Are you ready to pay cash.? For your consideration, I can send you information on several lots for sale in the area you are interested. For more information, call me 786-413-7170.

Cristina Ziegert
Lic. Real Estate Broker
mobile: 786-413-7170
Sure, and a few real important questions for you:
1) What use do you have in mind, residential single family home, multi-family, condo, commercial, industrial, office building, medical offices, special purpose, etc.
2) What do you want to build on it?
3) How much land do you feel you need?
4) Since no one is financing land acquistions at this time, are you able to pay cash?
5) And depending on your answers to the above 4 ... how much cash are you working with, just to see if what you're looking for is realistic & feasible.
Feel free to call me during normal business hours at 305-328-9524 Ext 103 or send your email address and phone number I'll be very interested to see if I can help you. Best regards,
Happy New Year!
stevecepstein@gmail.com or contact me thru our website below.
Happy New Year Jezel. I would like to meet with you, drink a delicious coffee and see together all the options out there. We have an office in Kendall and Doral, that way you will save time and money. Call me, my direct line 786-200-9375

Best Regards.

Celia Bravo
Lic Realtor/Mortgage Broker
Realty World REC
Hi Jezel

I would be more than happy to help you. You may contact me at your leisure as i deal with plenty of landowners and i can help you find the size land that you need. You can check my profile and webiste as well. Just let me know what size do you need, price range,residential or commercial lot need and I will help you find it.

Tamika Moses
What is the lot for ? Do you need a residential or commercial lot ??
Hi Jezel,

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience, you can also search through my website, under property search and according to your criteria.

Looking forward to assisting you find your new property.

Ailed Alzugaray
Keller Williams Realty Premier Properties
Direct: (305)439-9977
Email: aaproperties@kw.com
Web: http://www.aamiamiproperties.com
Good Evening ,

As you can see, there are several lots that are available in the zip code you have indicated, so I will not provide you with the same information. I do have a listing in Pinecrest in the 33156 zip code, that is being sold for land value, it is on a 3/4 acre lot, and listed for $450k. There are some additional possibilities in Pinecrest and other areas that may be of interest to you, depending of course on your budget. Please feel free to contact me if you need additional information.

Lila V. Lopez, CRS, CDPS, e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
The leads you'll get here will all be the same... Call me, I'm a realtor...

So the overreaching theme appears to be: get a realtor, that might be helpful...
Jezel there are presently 6 active lots for sale in the 33173 feel free to contact me and I will send you the information and pictures of lots also please provide me with a little more info of your search criteria so I can better assist you.

Thank you and hope to hearv from you soon,

Jorge Zubizarreta REO,CDPE,CHMS,e-PRO
The Premier Listing Team
Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate (US)LLC
(305)433-6852 Live Operator 9-5pm
(786)294-8697 Cell Direct
(888)856-6829 eFax
zubihomes@gmail.com (email)
http://ThePremierListingTeam.info (Video`s)
http://FreeSouthFloridaProperties.info (Search like the Realtors)
Jezel, here's a link to the listings for lots specifically in the 33173 area. You can search with all this detail on my website. Feel free to search all you like. If you have any questions, I'm just a click or call away.

Best of luck.
Dear Jezel, I would be happy to assist you with your land purchase. Please contact me at 305.877.2880 or email me your requirements to meg@viviendarealtors.com.

Meg Sahdala

Vivienda Miami Real Estate Group, Inc.
E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305-877-2880
Fax: 305-675-3976