I'm looking to buy a house in the northeast. Is there a proffessional who can help me run comps through the local mls.?

Asked by Guillermo, New York Wed Jan 30, 2013

I can share the address through email. It's a for a split ranch, 3bed/1.5bath, garage. About 2000sq.ft. Thanks in advance.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Antonio Sanchez’s answer
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sat Mar 16, 2013

I would be happy to work with you and go over some important details that home buyers should understand before beginning the home buying process, keep in mind that choosing a experienced realtor with knowledge will help you make the right decision on where to move based on certain criteria. Please give me a call so that I may go over these important details with you.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966


0 votes
Robert Grana…, Agent, Bronxville, NY
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Sure Can, just call me at 914 668-9514
1 vote
Mjackson, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Sun Sep 17, 2017
I know of a website service that will email you local MLS comps, without hiring or signing up with a realtor. Very inexpensive...$15. Well worth it!
0 votes
No website service that you know of will give good MLS comps for Yonkers, NY which is the location of the question. For NYC suburbs, you can't use comps based on bedrooms, baths, square footage, etc. Doesn't work this way in NY. You're website is a scam.
Flag Tue Sep 19, 2017
Vernise Card…, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Where exactly is the property? If it's in Westchester or Bronx, you may email me directly at vernise@luisfernandezteam.com for the comps. Or call me directly at 917-841-1888.

-Vernise Cardillo
Buyer's Agent
0 votes
Rey Hollings…, Agent, White Plains, NY
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Your best move is to use a buyers agent to assist you. Your buyers agent has a fiduciary duty to protect your interest when they are running comps. If you need assistance...AskRey.

Like AskReynet on Facebook

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence - Bronxville

Direct 917-855-0277
Web Reference:  http://www.askrey.net
0 votes
Susan Cleven…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hi Guillermo,

If you can provide the town/city, I can pull comps and send to you. Would need your direct email as well.

Best, Susan

Suzanne T "Susan" Clevenberg
Licensed Real Estate Broker/Owner
520 White Plains Road - Suite 500
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Office Phone/Fax: (914) 467-7833 / 7801
Home Office Phn/Fax : (914) 432-5030 / 8525
Cell for Txt'ing or Calls: (914) 714-0680

Royal Grand Realty - Because ... Your Home is Your Castle!
Testimonials: http://www.realestateratingz.com/ratings/160059/Real+Estate+…
0 votes
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Wed Jan 30, 2013
My name is Fajardo Delacruz and I'm a realtor in the New York City area.
I would be happy to speak with you to get more information on what type
of agent you will need.
Thank you.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
0 votes
Tony Murphy, Agent, Yonkers, NY
Wed Jan 30, 2013
I would be happy to help. Call me at one of the numbers listed below.


Tony Murphy

Associate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence
Office: 914-328-8400 ext 329
Cell: 914-471-0992
Fax: 914-328-7902

Website: http://www.TonyMurphyHomes.com
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Why not simply work with an agent of your own; generally representation is free; the seller pays commission at closing out of the proceeds of the sale, if two agents are involved the fee is shared; unless you have an agreement with your agent to pay above what is already being offered.....
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more