I'm looking to buy a home that is not in a subdivision, or no HOA fees...

Asked by angelinasemenukh, Buford, GA Tue Jul 30, 2013

Answers

11
Melissa Reed, Agent, Buford, GA
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Hello Angelina,

There are lot's of great homes on the market not in a subdivision in the Buford area right now. I have been a licensed Realtor for nearly 10 years, and specialize in the Buford area. I would be happy to help. Please feel free to give me a call or email me anytime!

Melissa Reed- Licensed Realtor
(678)371-6549- cell
mreed@hillwoodhometeam.com
Denise Hardin, Agent, Duluth, GA
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Hi, I'm a real estate agent in the Buford area. It would be my pleasure to help you get started in the process of finding the perfect property and home for you and then help you every step of the way until you are in the perfect home for you. There are a lot of properties that meet your criteria in the Buford area, with no HOA and no subdivision. Please feel free to call me and let's get started.
Denise Hardin
Virtual Properties Realty Biz
404-358-3645
Rodney Mason, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Atlanta, GA
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Once you have been Pre-Qualified to purchase, you would start by selecting a Buyer's Agent. To view or make an offer on a property that is listed for sale, you should be represented by a Buyer’s Agent. The Buyer’s Agent will work on your behalf throughout the transaction. This is very important since the Listing Agent represents the seller.

By working with a Buyer's Agent, you are only seeing the homes that are actually listed for sale at that time. Also, having one Buyer’s Agent dedicated to you will greatly maximize your home buying experience since they will be locating available homes that meet your criteria as best as possible..

If you need a recommendation on a Buyer’s Agent, please contact me at (404) 591-2453 or rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com. I would be happy to put you in touch with someone who can assist you.

The seller of the property will want to make sure that you are qualified to purchase the property should your offer be accepted. Working with a knowledgeable and seasoned loan officer is critical in today's market. Getting Pre-Qualified is the only way for you to find out your options. To get Pre-Qualified for your purchase, you can submit your request online at http://www.rodneymason.com.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of mortgage lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.
Hank Miller, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Wed Jul 31, 2013
might be a good idea to interview and select an agent to work with
Web Reference:  http://www.hmtatlanta.com
Amie Bozeman, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Hello! I am a Realtor in Buford. I would be glad to help you locate available homes that are not inside of subdivisions. Additionally, I will walk you through the entire home buying process helping you each step of the way. Contact me anytime to get started with your home search.

Have a great day!
Amie Bozeman, Realtor
770-855-5590
amie@amiebozeman.com

See testimonials at: http://amiebozeman.com
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Shop around for an experienced real estate agent that can assist you with any information that you need, advice you and help you to navigate the buying process in no time.

Maria Cipollone

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Angelina,
I would find some local Real Estate companies... Call and find an agent that does business in that area. They will be able to give you some great advice, set up showings and help you find the home you have always dreamed of!
Good Luck and happy house hunting!
Terry Morrow, Agent, Athens, GA
Wed Jul 31, 2013
There are available homes in several price ranges that are areas with no subdivision. I can help you when you contact me and give me an idea of what type and price home you need. Thanks.
Terry Morrow
ERA Sunrise Realty
770-337-4455
tncmorrow@aol.com
Shelly Peretz…, Agent, Dunwoody, GA
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Hello Angelina,

I would like to help you find that property for you.
You can contact me on my cell phone: 6789841704 or send me an email with more detailed info regarding the property you are looking for.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

Shelly Peretz-Raykov
Solid Source Realty GA LLc
Kaylane Pete…, Agent, Lithonia, GA
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Hello Angelina... I'd be more then happy to help you purchase a home that fits all of your needs.. Contact me. Kaylane Peters. Coldwell Banker South Gwinnett. Licensed in Ga. & La. 404-907-0798. Kaylanesellsluxury@hotmail.com
Brian Brown, , Marietta, GA
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Call Chris Little - (770) 380-8270 - he is one of the agents i work with. He will want you to pre-qualify with me. Call me at 678-644-9912.