J.r rodriguez, Home Buyer in Lubbock, TX

I'm looking to buy a home in the next year or maybe sooner. I make 100k plus a yr. just need help fair credit now, Like to speak to local help 1 on 1.

Asked by J.r rodriguez, Lubbock, TX Tue Jul 9, 2013

Answers

5
Henry Bobadi…, Home Buyer, Lubbock, TX
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Have a Portfolio lender with as low as 500 score provided other guidelines are met and at least 10% down requirement.
Freddie Marm…, Agent, Lubbock, TX
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Hi Mr. Rodriguez,

You want to speak with a mortgage rep who is a mortgage banker AND a broker who knows what
lenders can, and can't, do. Let me give you an example of what I mean. There are a couple of different FHA lenders who can fund your transaction with a credit score down to 600 (we can ;). However, the underwriter will want to verify your last 12 months of rent payments via cancelled checks or some other type of paper trail.

If you're renting from a private landlord or family member, (and paying cash) ou'll want to make sure
you're credit score is at least 620 as this will put your file into the "denied" folder. Also, any disputes on some types of accounts showing up on your credit report will either
cause a delay or a flat out denial. Long story short, there are several other varying "hoops" your file will need to get through so you'll want to make sure you speak
with a loan officer who is experienced and who has dealt with "outside the box" situations. I can't tell you the number of times realtors and borrowers, who've called me at the 11th hour of a transaction who need our assistance. If you'd like an honest opinion of your current situation our services won't cost you a single cent......I'm here to help you and to give you accurate, timely information.

Dedicated to your home buying success,

Freddie Marmolejo
(512) 799-0133 direct
fmarmolejo@americannationwide.com
Leo Guerra, Agent, Lubbock, TX
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Hello Mr. Rodriguez,

I'm Leo Guerra with Keller Williams, I can have my local guy at one of the local banks here do a pre approval if there is something that can be worked on he will be the guy to take care of any issue. Feel free to give me a call or text if that is easier 806-518-5964. Look forward in hearing from you!
Frances Step…, Agent, Lubbock, TX
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Interest rates are going up, so now is a good time to buy. I would love to help you.
Frances Stephens®
McDougal REALTORS®
806-793-0703
806-543-2408 Cell
frances.stephens@mcdougal.com
Mary Benton, Agent, Lubbock, TX
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Hello J.R. Please feel free to call me at 806 790 1026. I can provide easy info about the home buying process and line up a great local lender for you to visit with face to face or by phone. If you will go to and like my Facebook business page (Mary Benton, Realtor) you can message me easily. Thanks J.R.