I'm looking to buy a duplex.

Asked by Alex Barnett, 46201 Thu Aug 28, 2014

I'm looking to buy a duplex in Indy between 100-150k. Having a hard time finding them on Trulia. Where can I look for some off market deals perhaps? Thanks!

Answers

3
Tom McCollis…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Fri Sep 5, 2014
There are plenty of duplexes available in the Indianapolis area. At your price point, depending on what you need in rental income, shouldn't have an issue finding one. The first place to look is MIBOR, plenty to choose from there. The off market deals are out there as well, just takes some networking and asking around to other investors if they have anything for sale. Contact me with more detail of your criteria, and I can do some asking around for off market deals and send you some listings that fit your criteria. tom.mccollister@kw.com or contact me via my website http://tommccollister.kwrealty.com/
Mike Shultz, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Fri Aug 29, 2014
There is a section in the MIBOR web site that is dedicated to multi family housing. Really need realtor access to get the information needed. Many times duplex homes, are tough to get into because many are rented. It is my experience that there are very few that are for sale by owner.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Aug 29, 2014
Why not simply enlist the help of an agent....