Derek, Home Buyer in

I'm looking to acquire the vacant lot next door to my home. Who can help?

Asked by Derek, Sat Jul 6, 2013

We closed and moved into our new home in January of this year and we are located in Grand Rapids (SE).

Answers

3
Larry Martin, Agent, Grandville, MI
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Derek Post the address on both sides of the lot. I will post that info for you. You can also call/text me at 6165327200
Dan Stegman, Agent, Grand Rapids, MI
Sun Jul 7, 2013
send me your address and I'll let you know if they will sell it and for how much. danstegman@grar.com
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Sun Jul 7, 2013

Contact a local Realtor and give them your address and they can look up and see who owns the lot. They can then contact the owner and see if they have any interest in selling it. Or if you prefer to do it yourself go to the City or County Building and look up to see who owns the parcel of land and then contact them.

All of this is assuming that the parcel is currently not listed for sale. A local Realtor will have access to the local MLS system and can do some homework to find out who and where the current owner is.

Good Luck,

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com